Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:17:16 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: 2:10 AM...who's up? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2:10 AM...who's up?  (Read 1256 times)
MacPhail
« on: February 18, 2007, 02:13:29 am »

I am...and so too is Kevin?! 

The T.O. car show was pretty awesome.  Darn tired from all that walking though.  Lesley didn't tour the Rogers Centre, chosing to sit down while I made the rounds.

Lots of great cars (even some old ones Gary!) and bikes.  The Harley's rocked (except for the stupid looking one painted up as a Leaf's jersey).   Shocked 

I think we spent a total of 5 hours at the show.  Didn't get back until 11:45.

Anyway, chat with y'all later!

Cheers, Derek
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 02:15:58 am by MacPhail » Logged
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 02:44:37 am »

I work late or early depends how you look at it. Glad you enjoyed the car show. I haven't been to one in years. Good night, Kevin
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 07:15:26 am »

I was up, but not online.  After spending most of yesterday in bed, I couldn't sleep.  So I watched movies and napped on and off.

Linda sais she didn't give it to me as it's been too long, plus she puked for 36 hours and I only did for 8.  Roll Eyes  Everything in moderation.

Feel better today, but have a wicked headache.   Angry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: 2:10 AM...who's up? « previous next »
Jump to: