Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:55:04 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Racetech Garage sale starting this Saturday Jan. 20th « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racetech Garage sale starting this Saturday Jan. 20th  (Read 965 times)
Joe Fieroshop
« on: January 18, 2007, 04:19:38 pm »

I will be having a all Fiero Garage sale here at Racetech starting this saturday Jan. 20 th and every Saturday after.... i'll be selling everything and anything that is Fiero... for example: 4 and 5 speed tranny's while quantay last, fenders, hoods, headlight motors, interior peaces, spoilers, Fastback clip and so on.. you need to ask what your looking for and maybe I might have that one thing?Huh I'll have to see what I have that is new, like sensors and or switches, marker light and stuff... I'm opened from 10 am to 3 pm every Saturday... Come in and see what I have, I may have that one rim or a set with tires?

Thanks
Joe
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 04:55:39 pm by Joe Fieroshop/Racetech » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Racetech Garage sale starting this Saturday Jan. 20th « previous next »
Jump to: