Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:09:22 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Interior Parts « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Interior Parts  (Read 3871 times)
grinder
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 01:00:55 pm »

Wife got back from vacation and couldn't park in the driveway because my Fiero and 4X4 were there along with our regular cars. She kinda lost it so I have been off line for a couple days since I don't have internet pickup in the doghouse. Sold the truck and my son (who is way too smart for his age) suggested that I give her a bit of money from the proceeds to go shopping. That helped so now I can start playing with the car again.
Thanks for the responses about my request for parts. I will try to hook up with one of you in the near future and start getting the interior back in shape. Having a little difficulty with the reverse gear from time to time and a small engine oil leak so I think that I will be playing with the engine and tranny this winter. The fun begins - which one of you said that this was going to get exspensive!
Garry
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 01:32:45 pm »

That young man has enough smarts to get somewhere.   Afro

I believe we all said it was going to cost lots......

The clutch system is very picky when it comes to travel of the slave piston and air in the system.  The crunch may not be a tranny problem.

2ML67
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 08:21:07 pm »

Reverse is always the hardest as the gears are not cut as smooth as the forward ones. May be air in the system or may be in need of a new slave or master cylinder. As long as it is not slipping in gear the clutch is ok. Am about to start stripping down an 85 GT which some one convertibilized in a not so good way, so lots of parts around right now. Dan
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Interior Parts « previous next »
Jump to: