Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:50:47 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Interior Parts « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Interior Parts  (Read 3867 times)
grinder
« on: July 14, 2006, 01:41:33 pm »

Just picked up a 1984 Fiero and am in need of a few interior parts. The center console panel(s) is missing from shifter (manual tranny) to back wall. Also missing a switch on the dash. This is the one that would be above the defroster switch on the R/H side of the dash. Don't know what it is suppose to control but wires are just hanging there. Also need to get a grill for the engine deck. Live in Cornwall and was wondering if you know anyone in the area where I may be able to get what I need. Got to get it cleaned up before the wife sees my latest toy.
Thanks,
Garry
MacPhail
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 01:45:32 pm »

Welcome to the (expensive) hobby of Fiero ownership!   Evil

Make sure your wife doesn't visit this site:  She may find out quickly how costly the addiction to your new toy is. 

Cheers, Derek
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 02:23:45 pm »

What colour parts are you looking for? That switch sounds like the button for the power trunk. I probably have what you are looking for.  Oh yeah, welcome aboard.  Kevin 
grinder
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 02:29:25 pm »

Most of interior is black but previous owner had already replaced some dash panels with bright blue and red ones. They have to go eventually but for now I just need to cover up the center console. Don't really know what I am looking for since panels were not there when I picked up the car. Have to find one that I can look at or a parts breakdown so I can see what is really missing.
Wife's last words before she left for a weeks vacation in Nova Scotia with our son was "Don't be buying another piece of junk just to park it in the driveway" At least this one runs and is now plated.
MacPhail
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 02:35:22 pm »

Most of interior is black but previous owner had already replaced some dash panels with bright blue and red ones.

Some spray paint from Canadian Tire can solve that.  Hot pink?  Lime green?   Afro

Wife's last words before she left for a weeks vacation in Nova Scotia with our son was "Don't be buying another piece of junk just to park it in the driveway" At least this one runs and is now plated.

That'll teach her for going on vacation without you!

Cheers, Derek

PS  Make sure you come out to the next get together (GTG)!
grinder
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 02:45:24 pm »

When and where for the next get together?
MacPhail
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 03:03:14 pm »

http://www.fierodrivers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2599.0

August 5th in Rockland, ON.

They usually start around 3:00, depending on whether or not there is something planned such as cruising.

Don't be surprised if only half of the "Fiero Club" members actually show up in Fieros.   Wink

Cheers, Derek

EDIT:  CORRECTED DATE.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 07:33:59 pm by MacPhail » Logged
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 03:13:05 pm »

"grinder"

"Garry"

Scary, isn't it?

Welcome to our nightmare'
Gary (master of the angle grinder and dead Fiero)  Afro   Azn
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 03:15:12 pm »

I have an engine grill here somewhere, as well as grills for the sides where you have solid panels.  They'll help with cooling if you want.

Also have some inside bits if you narrow down your list a bit.  Just threw out a bunch of consoles  Sad

Gary
grinder
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2006, 03:44:15 pm »

Trying to sell off my other project (4X4) to pay for Fiero parts. If I don't get too many calls about it then I will try to make it out to Rockland.
Thanks for info,
Garry
2ML67
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 09:32:13 am »

If you don't mind a little drive to my place I have a few complete grey interiors including near mint dashes as well as the grill your looking for. But beware the sight of super charged Fiero's may take your new addiction down a slightly different road. Dan
MacPhail
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 11:21:58 am »

Dan is right.  You'll be asking your wife for a 3800SC before you know it!   Evil

Cheers, Derek

Kitten
Ottawa Fiero Member
Moving UP!

Unofficial Ottawa Fiero Club shutter bug

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 10:14:31 am »

Trying to sell off my other project (4X4) to pay for Fiero parts. If I don't get too many calls about it then I will try to make it out to Rockland.
Thanks for info,
Garry

Got any info on that 4x4 you're selling?  pics?  post them in the for sale section.... you never know someone up this way my get interested.

The excitement is in the curves.

Lead, Follow, Or get out of the way.
c-l
Global Moderator
Moving UP!

Ottawa Fiero Club President

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 06:16:51 pm »

Grinder,

I think Derek made a Typo about the date for the next meeting (unless they changed it from the 5th to the 15th without making the changes in the calendar section).

August 5th
lacelles' place
From 3:00pm until whenever he gets tired of us.
323 Daniel Crescent
Rockland, ON
613-446-2060

......... There is always a way!
MacPhail
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 07:32:36 pm »

Grinder,

I think Derek made a Typo about the date for the next meeting (unless they changed it from the 5th to the 15th without making the changes in the calendar section).

August 5th
lacelles' place
From 3:00pm until whenever he gets tired of us.
323 Daniel Crescent
Rockland, ON
613-446-2060

Sorry...it was a typo.   Embarrassed

Cheers, Derek
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Interior Parts « previous next »
Jump to: