Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:06:14 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Biggest sighting ever ... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Biggest sighting ever ...  (Read 1591 times)
RGBaker
« on: August 29, 2005, 07:39:13 pm »

... sort of.  But not by me, exactly.

My wife was driving slowly down a busy Dalhousie, on the way home to our place in the Market -- the big white SUVs in front of her stuck in traffic too.  While the one right in front of her was stopped, the passenger rear door swung open and the occupant popped out to ask her:  "Oy love, is that a North America car?"

"Yes, a Pontiac," stammered my seldom tongue-tied wife, "they don't make this one anymore."

"Pity that, it's a lovely little car," says Mick Jagger, with a nod to his band-mate now leaning out the door on the other side.  Both nod approvingly, with a wave to my unusually silent wife.

With that, the doors close, the SUV turns off Dalhousie ... and we now know for sure that the Notchie tops the Fastback for sex appeal.

Cheers,
GB
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 09:26:24 am »

Nice.   Afro

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 10:40:05 am »

Is that for real?

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
RGBaker
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 01:31:42 pm »

Is that for real?

Word for word.  The only embellishment is the Notchie conclusion -- though as a Notchie driver I might add that there could be little argument on that point.

Cheers,
GB
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 10:58:31 pm »

It must have been the rims...  Grin

tyler...
lercs
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 02:50:28 pm »

lets see some  pics of this car..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: Biggest sighting ever ... « previous next »
Jump to: