Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:14:25 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: 87/88 Dark Green Notchie - Merivale Industrial Area « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 87/88 Dark Green Notchie - Merivale Industrial Area  (Read 892 times)
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« on: June 03, 2005, 08:30:07 am »

Dark metallic green, had some sort of graphics attached to the rear & side windows, aftermarket rims & exhaust tips.

Spotted in a little customizing shop just off of Bentley Ave. called "Auto Evolutions" while I was placing an order for a motorcycle tire at a shop which shares A.E.'s floor space.

It was in for a fog light & window tinting install IIRC.

According to the guys at the shop, it's owned by someone who works at a kickboxing club in that area.  He's also apparently looking for a replacement coolant tube.

I scribbled out the URL for the forum on a piece of paper, and the guy who was installing the fogs said that he'd pass it on... hopefully my writing was legible.  Wink
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 08:35:27 am by dguy » Logged

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: 87/88 Dark Green Notchie - Merivale Industrial Area « previous next »
Jump to: