Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:03:19 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Long bolts for Upper Control arms; 84-87 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Long bolts for Upper Control arms; 84-87  (Read 953 times)
fiero308
« on: May 17, 2005, 08:00:18 am »

I ended up with these because ..... well I sort of misplaced the ones I bought over a yr ago. If you are planning on doing work on your control arms and they have not been off for a long time you may end up cutting out the stock bolts.

These are slightly longer than stock; about 1/2" or so but they DO fit. They are Allen (socket) head. They are the correct diameter (12mm; NOT 1/2"!!) and are STRONGER than stock/required. New (yuch) they are over $35 EACH at the fastener warehouse (whatever it is called) in Bells Corners. Phone them and check it out if you want to verify.

THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM GM; since sometime in the past yr or two.  I don't need them (geez, not again.... Embarrassed) and will sell them for $30 for the pair. Brand new, never used.

Can send pix if needed. LMK
email at  mechdes3.4@sympatico.ca
or PM me.

THANKS!
g
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Long bolts for Upper Control arms; 84-87 « previous next »
Jump to: