Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:36:22 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Those little Honda boys!!! ARGH! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Those little Honda boys!!! ARGH!  (Read 1899 times)
FieroDough
« on: July 10, 2002, 11:37:22 am »

Angry

I was at Tim Horton's last night. Saw a bunch of cars all shiny looking with people around. Could not resist! backed my car between 2 shiney ones, feeling damn proud. Smiley  

Well, didn't notice it was a rice meeting, anything not made in Japan was to be flammed. They chose the wrong guy to make fun of! But an excellent chance to mess with my new MP3 player! Smiley

Here is the story: I back in, get out of my car, no sooner my door shuts, some prick with all his friends start mumbling loud enough for me to hear rude comments like P.O.S., American crap, wanna be Ferrari (I kinda liked that one..)  ect. they even gather around my car pointing and making rude comments. *Evil Grin* I pull out my JVC remote, aim her right in. Directory 3, song 37! Weird All Parody of ICE ICE BABY entitled RICE RICE BABY, BLASTING!

Get back in the car, I hate to do this, but reved my baby up and droped it. Lit them up real good! Stoped backed up, kewl power windows with tint lowering, my face showing yelll at them with a grin, "You need torque for that!" and sped off again.

Ahhhh! had to vent, I felt damn good after, their jaws were on the floor. I'm sure they dissed me again after I left, but it must of taken them a while to think of something!

Here is the mp3 if you want to hear it. Smiley

I'm not one to make fun of people's cars, but don't make fun of mine! Smiley

Cheers!
Eric
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2002, 05:10:57 pm »

All I can say is :
http://books.dreambook.com/jcgalin/honda.html

As I recall we didn't give anyone a hard time at Timmy's during our first meet, and certainly weren't making arses of ourselves by speeding in between cars, you gotta call a spade a spade.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2002, 08:29:10 pm »

Roll Eyes Oh my god! Well at least I don't feel so bad now. Seems they make fun of them selves as well. Seems like those Honda folk just hate people and cars in general.  Roll Eyes

so much for a car club eh? seems like all they want is a fight club.  Roll Eyes

well we are better then them. I much rather help someone who's car is slower than mine than flamming them? and I expect others to do the same.

Guess your car has to be out of production for that to happen!  Grin

cheers!
Eric
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2002, 11:02:50 pm »

I think I might have seen them.  As me and my Dad were in Ottawa today (to get parts for his Car Jaguar XKE)  We were passing Toys R Us and they were lined up in the parking lots.  I just thought that is funny parking at a TOYS R US!!!  LOL!   Really suits them.hehe  Sorry  Anyway.  Going to bed for te SOLOII tomorrow!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Kevin
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2002, 07:16:04 pm »

Wow that was the best story i ever heard.  Cheesy

What kind of sound system do u have and do u know where i can get a good one?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Those little Honda boys!!! ARGH! « previous next »
Jump to: