Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:44:57 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Cheap engine parts « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheap engine parts  (Read 1281 times)
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« on: September 12, 2004, 07:11:43 am »

All the info below is from word-of-mouth, so please excuse the vaugeness or any inaccuracy.  Tongue

Located just on or near Bow Lake Rd., outside of Hopetown...  the description I was given was "lots of parts, and a couple of blocks."

It's apparently all sitting inside a bus which the owner will be sending off to the scrapyard in the near future.  The fellow who told me about it seems to think that there are some good deals to be had, given what scrapyards usually pay.

Call Pat at 613-259-5617 if you're interested.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
poupas
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 01:55:01 pm »

"lots of parts, and a couple of blocks", are these fiero parts?
                                       Andrew
And how far is Hopetown from Ottawa?
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 02:19:00 pm »

"lots of parts, and a couple of blocks", are these fiero parts?

Yep.

and how far is Hopetown from Ottawa?

See attached.

fiero308
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 08:28:56 pm »

and only go out during the DAYLITE hours LOL
and leave a trail of breadcrumbs........ LOL again

are you going to get any more details on this, Don?
if so, spread the news; I am sure people are starting to think about what they would like to do during the hibernation months.
hoo boy...... Roll Eyes  it's coming........
 Tongue
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 08:17:30 am »

and only go out during the DAYLITE hours LOL
and leave a trail of breadcrumbs........ LOL again

are you going to get any more details on this, Don?

Bah, it's not that far away.  Anyone who can find their way Gizmo's, FieroBUZZ's, or our place can find Hopetown.  Wink  ...and going from our place through Tatlock has some nice twisties to it.   Grin

I wasn't planning on finding out any more details myself...  The fellow who told me about just happened to stop in as he drove by and saw two Fieros in the driveway.  He seemed to think that $100 would take the entire lot, and that it was mostly engine parts.

Not only am I trying to avoid the temptation to add to the over-abundant inventory we seem to have, but I need to get Sacha's car back on its feet ASAP.  The next couple of weeks are not going to be a whole lot more than sleep, eat, work at desk, eat, work in garage, sleep...  Smiley   Roll Eyes

If however anyone chooses to phone the guy & have a chat, I'll gladly give them a "guided tour" from Hwy. 7 in to Hopetown if they want to check out the lot.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Cheap engine parts « previous next »
Jump to: