Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:04:08 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: '87 GT leaking... everywhere! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: '87 GT leaking... everywhere!  (Read 1131 times)
Rob
« on: July 09, 2004, 03:31:02 pm »

Well I guess this is what you get for buying a car that was in storage for 5 years.  Looks like to me that I have a coolant leak from the lower intake Manifold, a fuel leak from the cold start injector line, and possibley a bad Trans pan seal... arg.. I just bled my brakes today, I dont seem to see any leaks from anywhere which would have made diagnosing my spongy brake pedal, it feels a little better now though, since I bled them.

ah how I have missed owning one of these! haha

Later; Rob
Rob
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 03:58:38 pm »

Oh correction there, its not a coolant leak, its a oil leak, from the seal between the block and the intake.. I hope! no time to work at it today, must go to work.. Anyone know if they offer an upper engine rebuild kit with all the gaskets and seals I need before I call around tomorrow?

Laters; Rob
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: '87 GT leaking... everywhere! « previous next »
Jump to: