Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:10:42 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: project « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: project  (Read 1877 times)
GNFIERO3.8
« on: July 25, 2004, 05:07:15 pm »

hey,
been a while since i've been here....thought i'd post a pic of  the daily driver i had 2 years ago....the only problem was that the 2.8 burned oil so we lined it up for a 4.5 swap, and then a drunk dude smoked me......so now i've got my 3800SC and this car is getting started from scratch. now that we've seen what a 3800SC can do, we're weighing our options on different engines than the 4.5.......still  makes me sad to look at this pic Cry

James

FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2004, 09:49:12 am »

Still looks great. I love the look of the widebody rear fenders and wheels.
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 02:19:50 pm »

yeah i think aesthetically the IMSA kit is the best looking kit out there.....it makes your car look so mean and beefy! does anyone know if the kit comes with the front fenders or are they stock? just wondering cause when i got this car the kit was on it already........with a 90000km engine and those rims for 900$...i had to get new rubber but hey still was a smokin deal...we may have to replace the fender if it can't be patched by our "plastic suregeon".
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: project « previous next »
Jump to: