Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:17:30 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: 2ML67 parts run « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2ML67 parts run  (Read 2887 times)
GoFast85
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 09:44:25 am »

That wet NOS kit has to be hooked up to the fuel rail. Will have to see if I need an adapter to hook it up to the shrader valve. It will be a tight squeeze for that 10 lbs bottle in the trunk!
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 11:10:34 am »

Oh do I detect a slight challenge here, will have to put all that nice after market stuff back on. Some one has to teach these young pups a lesson after all.

So I'm not the only one who heard the distinct "clink" of a gauntlet being thrown?   Grin

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
fiero308
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2004, 11:37:40 am »

a "clink!?"  boy, THAT was the unmistakeable (can't spell mistake lol) SMACK! of a face being slapped IN PUBLIC!!!!  That is what that was.....

And drawing blood, to boot.  (Boots?, I thought we were talking about gloves?)

So skirmish lines are no doubt being drawn as these worthy and grim adversaries pace around the battlefield, eyeing each other and looking for that chance to leap in and place that telling blow.......  gathering their supporters and seconds to aid them as they prepare to protect and defend their very honour!

I can hardly wait to see what these contestants have in store for each other.  It will be nasty, no doubt......

Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: 2ML67 parts run « previous next »
Jump to: