Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:42:03 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: Hey, I'm new...here's my 85GT « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey, I'm new...here's my 85GT  (Read 5518 times)
GNFIERO3.8
« on: June 23, 2004, 05:29:02 pm »

Hey everyone,
Just saw the forum through PFF, thought i'd join in on the fun! Cool
I'm 23 and I'm from Timmins Ontario. I'm an artist, photographer, and i love fieros....i'm on my third one!
Here's my car.
-'85 GT
-Supercharged(yes supercharged, 1995 super coupe) 3.8L from a Grand National.(less than 150km)
-hypo uthectik pistons-7.9 to 1 compression
-4t60 Tranny
-Axle- ETN CV5087  ETN CV5088
-custom guages
-custom rear hood vent and extended spoiler legs.
-racing carb and street carb.(Holley)
-American Racing Rims
-the seat covers and floor mats are cheesy, but they are there to protect the flawless seats and original mats.
Hope you like the pics.....I'd like to know more about car shows and meets since i now have a perfectly running car.

Enjoy

« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 09:03:52 pm by GNFIERO3.8 » Logged
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 11:22:20 am »

Hey very nice car, welcome to the forum.

As for shows meets ect you can get all the info on the main site www.ottawafiero.com

August we have a show here, bit of a hike but you'd be more than welcome to join us.

Steve

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
WillEV
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2004, 12:08:55 pm »

Welcome.
Nice car !
GoFast85
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2004, 12:17:33 pm »

Nice ride! I also have a 3.8 supercharged. Where did you get that air intake plumbing? Sure looks sharp. I have to change mine around this summer.
heheheha
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2004, 01:15:17 pm »

Wow - that's really nice. Looking at that engine...how difficult is it to install the 3800SC? Also, what are the 1/4 mile times like with it?

Really sweet looking
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2004, 01:18:39 pm »

I like that car and the way you have that Grand National engine set up is unique. I am sure that a few of us would like to see some buildup pics and information. Welcome aboard. Kevin
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2004, 08:41:19 am »

I'm guessing that the site hosting the photos is down this morning?  I see nothing but a ladder of white dots above.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2004, 05:56:37 pm »

Hey very nice car, welcome to the forum.

As for shows meets ect you can get all the info on the main site www.ottawafiero.com

August we have a show here, bit of a hike but you'd be more than welcome to join us.

Steve

i'd drive down for a meet no problem, i'll check it out and make sure i can make it down in august...thanks!
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2004, 05:58:12 pm »

Nice ride! I also have a 3.8 supercharged. Where did you get that air intake plumbing? Sure looks sharp. I have to change mine around this summer.

thanx! all the parts for my car were ordered up here from uptown auto parts.......i can ask them what their source is for you
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2004, 06:00:16 pm »

Wow - that's really nice. Looking at that engine...how difficult is it to install the 3800SC? Also, what are the 1/4 mile times like with it?

Really sweet looking
his buildup pics should help........i'll have to get a hold of him to email them to me.
the guy who installed my engine told me that with the racing carb, it will do a quarter mile in or very close to 11 seconds, running at 13 pounds of boost......and since he just dropped off a dettachable reinforced subframe, i think he means it!...but i'm gonna see for myself, i'll definitely keep you posted though....i also added some things in my original post that you should definitely look at  if you're thinking of doing this.   The axle is a combination of 2 axles, the guys at Uptown were nice enough to make a part number for it so i don't have trouble getting another one if i need it, or if someone else does........any questions let me know i'll get you the answers. hope i can help!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 09:07:31 pm by GNFIERO3.8 » Logged
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2004, 06:02:33 pm »

I like that car and the way you have that Grand National engine set up is unique. I am sure that a few of us would like to see some buildup pics and information. Welcome aboard. Kevin

it was all shot with a digicam so he probably has it all in the archives, i'll ask him for some and let you know....he installed it so that i can just take it all out and slap it in any fiero, same pattern...smart guy!
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2004, 06:04:08 pm »

I'm guessing that the site hosting the photos is down this morning?  I see nothing but a ladder of white dots above.

if you're still having problems with the pics let me know and i'll send 'em,  might just be a minor outage though Huh
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2004, 07:08:16 am »

if you're still having problems with the pics let me know and i'll send 'em,  might just be a minor outage though Huh

Working now, but I'm at home instead of at work this time.  The office has some annoying & unpredictable web-filtering software, so who knows what the problem was?   Roll Eyes

In any case...  nice ride!

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
GNFIERO3.8
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2005, 07:20:03 pm »

hey! noticed the hosting site for my pics stopped hosting, so i thought i'd get some pics of my car up again, she's all packed away for the winter.

James
raunchy
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2005, 08:57:50 pm »

Damn!! That's nice..congrats James.Bettcha do some serious time warping with that.....im so jealous!! Afro
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: Hey, I'm new...here's my 85GT « previous next »
Jump to: