Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:25:32 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: LF rear aero rear bumper and gt wing, notchback « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: LF rear aero rear bumper and gt wing, notchback  (Read 3179 times)
mr.tourismo
« on: May 31, 2004, 03:43:14 pm »

My parts car had the aero body ground effects.... but the rear bumper was normal Roll Eyes,  so i need one or else my 86 SE will look stupid  Embarrassed.......    and a i need a gt wing, since, well i like it and i need a wing.... so if ANY of you know where there's one of these or if you have one of these tell, plzzzzzthank you 
mr.tourismo
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2004, 03:53:59 pm »

2ML67
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2004, 04:05:57 pm »

I have a spare 85 GT rear bumper its black with two small cracks easily fixable. Dan
mr.tourismo
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2004, 10:09:30 pm »

sure email me and tell me how much and were you are, i hope its not bellevill, i'm in ottawa East.. lol Wink
m.tourismo@mail.streetracing.org
mr.tourismo
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 11:05:20 pm »

k, well now i need a spoiler (wing) for my notchback (coupe).....
does the fastback (GT) have the same as mine? or is it a bit different Huh

Smiley Al
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2004, 10:53:58 am »

nope they are all the same

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
mr.tourismo
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2004, 03:41:53 pm »

great Smiley,
 now i think it'll be easyer to find now... i was also told that the firebird spoiler is the same too  Cool

Sentinel,
   u didnt tell me if i gave you the right thing, and if you needed something else that was missing on the dash Huh.....  u didnt, tell me if it was ok...
2ML67
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2004, 05:02:40 pm »

Firebird Trans Am one is same width but different design. Can be used but it does look different, have seen a few on cars they do not look too bad. Dan
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2004, 05:06:43 pm »

The Firebird wing will fit the same although it is not as large as the F-bird wing. If you are coming out tomorrow you can have a look at mine to see the difference between the two. Kevin
« Last Edit: June 04, 2004, 05:10:40 pm by Tinker » Logged
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 04:55:08 pm »

Sentinel,
   u didnt tell me if i gave you the right thing, and if you needed something else that was missing on the dash Huh.....  u didnt, tell me if it was ok...

Sorry

Yeah that was fine, I have enough other stuff, gauge pod ect  for the project that was what I needed.

Thanks

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
mr.tourismo
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 11:17:24 pm »

k, i was getting worried if it wasn't.  Grin

i went to meet today at 6:40 about i was looking for Dan, i think i saw u at the table Smiley  , yeah too bad he wasn't there but ohwell there's always next time.....   see yah at the next meet Cool
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2004, 09:15:27 am »

Ok I was pretty sure that was you, yeah I'm the tall guy you were speaking with, hope you can stick around at the next meeting

mr.tourismo
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2004, 05:03:26 pm »

yeah i intend to go,  but when is it though Huh
i cant wait to drive my fiero to a meet, probably late october (i'm getting my g2s then) but it doesn't pass safety yet (if you guys can help with tips that would be great Grin ) .... i have a few rust spots on the frame to cover-up, the horn to fix (i think i'm missing the whole horn system (i got it completly dismanteled and i dont kow what's what) and some other little things to fix.... 

hey, if someone would have the horn system laying around i would be interested in taking it off your hands Wink
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2004, 11:35:10 pm »

Marshy's @ the Corel Center

I'd think they might have horns up at Princess Auto, there shoukdn't be too much to the circuit.

mr.tourismo
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2004, 05:28:33 pm »

k, i'll check it out....  i love that store  Smiley

only in 2 weeks though..... i have exams, 10th grade Sad till the 18th i think

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: LF rear aero rear bumper and gt wing, notchback « previous next »
Jump to: