Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:07:36 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: My car is a write off!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My car is a write off!!!  (Read 1513 times)
PeaceDawg
« on: September 01, 2002, 01:02:23 pm »

Thank god it was the mercedes and not the fiero!!!
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2002, 02:33:43 pm »

Are you serious?Huh
Are you okay?Huh??

Surface from nowhere with a topic like this.  

BTW can I have the 3 pointed star for a necklace?
PeaceDawg
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2002, 03:49:54 pm »

Hey Gary...we are both OK.  A little sore and lots of muscle stiffness but we were basically able to walk away from it.  Wasn't our fault.  Vanessa went to the hospital in an ambulance and had to wear a neck brace for the past two days but the cat scan she had yesterday says that she should be ok so it is alot of ice and rest for now.  Can't give you the emblem cuz Vanessa has claimed that.   Tongue
The car was built like a tank and we were quite lucky to walk away from it all.
FieroDough
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2002, 03:52:15 pm »

AAAAAAAAH!!!! *homer* Just a scract, still good still good! AAAHHH!!

Glad to hear you guys are ok. What took you out? Who why were and when?

Cheers!
Eric
PeaceDawg
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2002, 04:03:38 pm »

We were driving down Greenbank on Friday night going to a Birthday get-together.  We were hit at the intersection of Greenbank and Malvern going south bound.  We had a constant green and were broadsided by a little white 4 banger.  Don't ask me what kind of car cuz I didn't really have that on my mind following the accident.  Basically we had the right of way on the intersection and he was heading northbound on Greenbank and he proceeded to turn left onto Malvern without yeilding to oncoming traffic.  He was going at a good clip when he hit us and we could see that we were going to get hit but at that point there was nothing we could do.  Vanessa was driving and I was the passenger.  She isn't too anxious to get behind the wheel, especially this little Ford Focus we have as a rental.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2002, 04:06:30 pm »

Good stuff!

Don't mind passing on the jewellery as long as you guys are doing okay.

My wife hurt her back when rear ended (Eric, that's not what I meant) so make sure you don't sign off on any health treatments until everything really is back to normal.

Peace.
Gary
FieroDough
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2002, 04:07:45 pm »

Put her in the Fiero, it's safe there. Smiley (really, it is)
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2002, 11:40:42 pm »

Glad everyone is ok @ the fiero wasn't involved.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: My car is a write off!!! « previous next »
Jump to: