Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:09:55 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: 85 Rad for sale « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 85 Rad for sale  (Read 2021 times)
fiero308
« on: March 30, 2004, 10:01:08 am »

I thought I had this sold but evidently got the 'buyer' mixed up.  Things like that are happening more and more it seems........

Anyway; I have a very good cond rad from my 85 V6 car for sale; worked fine for me and coolant was nice and clean, green; no leaks.  Asking $40 OBO.

Let me know and I'll put it aside.
thx
GP
poupas
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 12:44:34 am »

Just wondering if you had the rad fan? I dont need a rad but my fan has is dead. Thanks
                                                       Andrew
fiero308
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 01:26:56 am »

hmmmm
not sure what I am going to do about the fan, Andrew
let me check to make sure it is ok and try to figure out what I am going to do.
will let you know.
gp
fiero308
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 02:12:16 pm »

hey Andrew
welllllllllll
my fan is dead too  Sad
it worked when I drove here from Mississauga and scooted around town for a few days but ......... that was then.........
so
I DO have a couple of fans off the 92 Lumina Z34 car that do work (or did last fall...)
I don't know how they would fit or be mounted but can check some details for you if you are interested.  I think they are about the same size - they are too big to use both, that is for sure.
let me know if you are interested; I will measure the dia or get you a pic.
g
fiero308
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 10:59:01 am »

Rad is no longer for sale; at least not right now.  Apparently it is big enough for swaps - at least for 'starters'.....
so to the throngs and masses who were gathering outside the window waiting for it (oh, sorry, that was Life of Brian) you're out of luck.
HOWever
I have a lead on VERY nice aluminum rads that are $235 till End of April ONLY!!!!
they would have to be shoe-horned in, but that is what I am still thinking of.
A stock fiero rad must be in that ball park........ Shocked

poupas
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 04:00:35 pm »

Dont worry about the fans, it will be easier for me just to find a factory fan. Thanks....Anyone have a used rad fan?
                                                Andrew
2ML67
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 04:15:22 pm »

The ones from 90's Lumina's can be used by bolting motor and blades into Fierop housing.
fiero308
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 11:00:16 pm »

i'll have to check that out, Dan; I have two fans from a 92 Lumina Z34; wonder if that is the same?  (I expect so)
But I got a nice setup from a 2001 ford focus; it is a nice twin fan in a shroud and I think could fit the fiero rad quite well!
Will put up a pic when I get one.  Could be a nice mod to do (plus getting a 15 year "newer" fan set too!)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: 85 Rad for sale « previous next »
Jump to: