Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:09:21 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: used rear bearings f/s « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: used rear bearings f/s  (Read 2392 times)
fiero308
« on: April 07, 2004, 09:34:24 am »

have 5 rear bearings; (why an odd number I can only guess  Roll Eyes ) don't need fiero bearings with the .... changes I am doing.
They all seem to be in decent usable shape.  First come, first chooses.  
$10 each?
I also have some fiero brake rotors and calipers; some axle ends; some other parts; various condition but most in useable shape.  

I WILL BE AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS SO DON'T PANIC IF YOU DON'T HEAR BACK RIGHT AWAY; I WILL GET BACK TO ANYONE LEAVING A MSG.
thanks!
gp
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 09:54:59 am »

I would like some "like new" rear hubs. Do the have any play or make any sounds when spun?

Do you have some manual tranny complete axles?

Cheers!
Eric
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 10:45:12 am »

have 5 rear bearings; (why an odd number I can only guess  Roll Eyes ) don't need fiero bearings with the .... changes I am doing.
They all seem to be in decent usable shape.  First come, first chooses.  
$10 each?

Put me down for one, preferably two.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
fiero308
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 10:49:19 am »

ok; done;
Eric: I have two axles from my 85 4spd; the bearings all seem to be good and tight or I would have tossed them.  (I still don't know why only 5 tho.... Huh )

Don - will reserve two if you want

I will be away so don't panic if no reply for the few days or so
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 10:51:44 am »

Please do!   Smiley  Drop me a line when you're back, and I'll swing by on my way home.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
fiero308
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 10:55:54 am »

DONE
 Wink
fiero308
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 11:01:31 am »

here is a BIT of the stuff I have accumulated trying different rear ends and bits and pieces........ if it will attach this time  Angry
FieroDough
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 11:43:48 am »

ok; done;
Eric: I have two axles from my 85 4spd; the bearings all seem to be good and tight or I would have tossed them.  (I still don't know why only 5 tho.... Huh )

I will be away so don't panic if no reply for the few days or so

Are they the complete axles or just the ends? (need complete)

and how much?

Cheers!
Eric
fiero308
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 11:51:59 am »

you need complete with the splined end that meshes with the bearing assy, I am guessing?

I think those ends have been taken off but I should still have them; let me look.
will get back to you.
[startsearchthrugarage].......
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 12:04:39 pm »

Graeme, as for calipers, I'm looking for rears (and rotors I guess) and I think Nick may need fronts.
LMK

I started on the 85, let me know what chunk you want cut out.
fiero308
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 12:14:42 pm »

hi Gary
they are yours; by this point I don't know what shape they are in
but you can have them.  With a bit of luck they might be useable; they have been sitting for a yr and a half now ........ [sobering thought] sob [/sobering thought]
but they have been INSIDE..... so maybe.
cross your fingies.
I need one control arm plus would appreciate a 'section' of the frame (that is immed above the cradle (so, ie, NOT the upper-most frame) - I just need it to build a jig.  I can come out to do that when I get back; and it might be a good idea; that way i can get the chunk i am after; the control arm will be a ....... well..... to get out anyway i am sure.
fiero308
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2004, 12:53:35 pm »

checkwith Nick; I am pretty sure one of the fronts is no longer good; I gave mine to someone with a seized or leaky caliper but the other is ok; (same provisions as the rears.....) so tell him to lmk

is he doing that 3.4 swap?
or too busy building a huge garage?
have to go out and patronize their place someday!
fiero308
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 11:29:03 am »

ok; we're back. Not easy leaving Punta Cana's 31C for Ottawa's plus 6 or whatever it was........ Shocked
not to mention the scenery.......... Cool
but back to the car business.
Don; do you want to drop by? Is that convenient? Gary; should I come out?
Eric; do you need the ends on those axles; or do you have anything to put on; they HAVE been taken off and I am not sure I have boots for them; new boots would be a really good idea anyway.........
everyone lmk;
gp
FieroDough
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2004, 06:55:51 pm »

Punta Cana?!?! that's were we went! Smiley  what Hotel were you at? we went to Carib Club Princess. Awesome!

And i need the complete axles, not concerned about boots. i can get new ones. Smiley

Cheers!
Eric
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: used rear bearings f/s « previous next »
Jump to: