Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:09:52 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: Z34 Lumina drive train « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Z34 Lumina drive train  (Read 1913 times)
2ML67
« on: October 09, 2004, 01:27:47 pm »

Was at City autowreckers in Peterborough yesterday and found an intact Z34 with the DOHC 3.4 and a 5 speed standard tranny. The mileage is high and probably does not run but the tranny is most likely ok. If any one is interested I can take a better look next time and get a price on it. Dan
Rob
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2004, 02:57:27 pm »

Hey if you ever feel like having someone along with you, on your trips to the yard give me a shout! If the engine ran I may have been interested..  find out a price for the whole lot! still thinkin about what I want in an engine, but at least now I have a good car to put it in.. plus all the manual parts outta my '84 if I wanna go that route!

Later; Rob
2ML67
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 03:47:30 pm »

I thought you were back in Oshawa at school. If not next time I will get a hold of you a day or so ahead and see if you want to come along. Been busy building a storage shed for my car and starting to rebuild a 97 SSEi to replace my aging fuel hogging van. Dan
Rob
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 05:34:06 pm »

Im all done school, and looking for a new job, for now Im still an assistant manager at Subway, but want to upgrade to something more in the field that I went to school for (auto mechanic)
Meckanic
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2005, 03:44:19 pm »

Was at City autowreckers in Peterborough yesterday and found an intact Z34 with the DOHC 3.4 and a 5 speed standard tranny. The mileage is high and probably does not run but the tranny is most likely ok. If any one is interested I can take a better look next time and get a price on it. Dan

Hi, I know this is from a while ago, but did you notice if it still had the ECM in it. Can always use a spare one floting around.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: Z34 Lumina drive train « previous next »
Jump to: