Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:52:10 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: 245'S IN THE FRONT BABY!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 245'S IN THE FRONT BABY!!  (Read 2455 times)
JAYGT
« on: January 25, 2004, 05:25:19 pm »

hi im jay near toronto.  new member.  check out my pics on webshots.  245 40 zr 17's all the way around.  still lookin for drop spindles and drop coils.

http://community.webshots.com/user/redcivicblackhood
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 05:13:58 pm »

hi Jay
looks GREAT!
any clearance/rubbing anywhere?  Might only be under braking and turning at the same time but ....... how much if any?  How long have you been running this combo?

I am dropping my front end and am thinking right now that I will be limited to about 225/50/16's - don't know how they compare size-wise.......

nice wheels!!
g
Rob
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2004, 05:39:48 pm »

Hey is that your Turbo Firefly? cause that sounds like a sleeper!! Is it done?

Later;
JAYGT
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 10:25:59 am »

the white firefly was never finished.  i bought a black one and put  the gt interior in, droped and put integra type r rims and 17's on.  left the engine stock.  the talon engine just wouldnt fit.  the whole time i had my 12 second civic so i was distracted anyways.    i have a 2001 swift as well thats hit.  im puttin the 26 000k 100hp engine in my 88 suzuki samuri.  that should make it a nice jeep.  easy straight swap.  
JAYGT
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2004, 10:32:53 am »

the rims on the front are 7.5  they say 35 on them so that must be the offset which i think is stock offset.  they do not touch but i have not drivin the car yet.  too much snow.  the back are 7.5  but are offset out a bit more.   they are RW rims.  made in belgium.  they make rims for porche, bmw, and mercedies mostly.  i had them redrilled to fit the fiero.  i might get them machined more for more in offset. 3 mill in the front and 6 mill in the back.  i will be droping the car soon and dont want them to touch the outer fender lip.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: 245'S IN THE FRONT BABY!! « previous next »
Jump to: