Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:53:54 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Relays and Rotors « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Relays and Rotors  (Read 1976 times)
Fiero4ever
« on: August 12, 2002, 07:11:37 pm »

I'd like to know if anybody can tell me where to find relays for my lights...  I've also been pricing rotors and I would like to know if someone knows where I can get a good deal..

Thanks everybody!!!
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 10:15:41 pm »

relays? Junk yard.. somwhat free  Wink

Rotors? do the grand am rear! the whole conversion cost as much as Fiero rotor/s pads. Then the parts are so cheap, you can change rotors and pads at every brake job. and they work better! Smiley

expect $250 for rear calipers, pads and rotors. Ask Tyler about front conversion. Smiley
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 08:47:59 am »

When I did my rears, Fiero calipers were $180 with core charge.  I did the Grand Am brakes on the back instead.  You get vented rotors rather than solid, but lose your e-brake.  If the e-brake is important to you then you should stay with stock.

If properly set up, I think the performance should be fine with stock brakes.

Gary
Boy-z
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2002, 09:06:32 am »

How much Are you being quoted for rotor I payed $90.00 for the front and $ 65.00 For the back cross drilled and add another $15.00 per rotor to have them dipped. with tax all cost $420.00 TAKE OFF $60.00 IF you do not want them dipped. let me know if this is any help to you.
Fiero4ever
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2002, 11:46:36 am »

Thanks guys for all the info...

I think that I will probably convert and no my e-brake is of
no importance to me...

I had been quoted a while back but to tell you the truth I'd have to dig up some papers, I'll try to find them and let you know...

Thanks again guys.
Jose
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Relays and Rotors « previous next »
Jump to: