Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 08:54:21 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: White Fiero's report!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: White Fiero's report!!!  (Read 2130 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: August 18, 2002, 03:19:24 am »

OK had a sick feeling this morning, on my way to help a buddy move I saw a white 2M4 that had been smacked really bad on the Pas side,it was facing the wrong way so it was a bad one, it had the whole lane on Coventry closed and looked pretty bad, I hope it's not one of ours. Multiple Amb and fire trucks there, hope everyone was ok

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 07:42:04 am »

I was driving yesterday to work in almonte, and I passed a White (84 I think) fiero 2M4 the same as mine!  Girl Driving....Dunno where it from though Sad

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 10:51:14 am »

well since we got a reply from Chris we will assume he is still alive and was not involved in that white Fiero incident. I'm woried it may be that elderly couple that hangs out at the Orleans show? Hope they are there this wendnesday!  Embarrassed

cheers!
Eric
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2002, 06:20:17 pm »

;DI SAW ANOTHER ONE!    86?(Maybe) White GT, near the carp exit on the 417!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2002, 07:48:35 am »

Saw what seems to be an 85 blue GT this morning on St.Joseph in Hull this morning this is the second time i see this guy this summer.........  
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Sightings  |  Topic: White Fiero's report!!! « previous next »
Jump to: