Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:18:49 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: DON GUY « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DON GUY  (Read 1771 times)
2ML67
« on: October 22, 2003, 02:03:36 pm »

Are you going to be home this weekend. I will be coming up to Gary's on Saturday so if you still need the signal lights to match your nose I can bring them up for you. Dan
GoFast85
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2003, 02:35:35 pm »

Dan
Working to get papers on that Yankee 88 with the blown motor in Niagra. MIGHT pick it up on Saturday for delivery to you on Saturday evening. will advise by phone on Friday
Brian
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2003, 05:24:00 pm »

Are you going to be home this weekend. I will be coming up to Gary's on Saturday so if you still need the signal lights to match your nose I can bring them up for you. Dan

Yes and yes.  Smiley

I should be home on Saturday all day, with the exception from about 3:45 until 4:30.  I'll probably be out of the house for most of Sunday, but you might be able to catch me here either early morning or after 6pm that day.

Do you still have my phone number?  What do I owe you for that matter?

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2003, 01:06:00 pm »

Dan:

Don't worry about coming up Saturday if Brian will have your next playtoy for you.   Roll Eyes

I can probably get there next Saturday.  That way there's no rush for you. Thanks again for picking up my parts.

Gary
2ML67
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2003, 01:48:15 pm »

Sounds good to me Gary if you don't mind that way I can get the garage ready. Hey this is cool right now I am at school in my programming class. What a waste of school equipment eh. Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: DON GUY « previous next »
Jump to: