Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:58:43 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Junkyard List « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Junkyard List  (Read 2459 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: August 12, 2002, 10:50:26 pm »

Hey anyone know the pick and pull yards around town

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2002, 10:53:05 pm »

TELL ME TOO!  I might want a new front...Long story...too lazy to type it all!  Just say it involved a Taxi and the 417... Embarrassed

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2002, 07:05:20 am »

EAST: G&L Auto, Conroy's, Cumberland Auto.
Far west: Arnprior auto?
Quebec: a few in Gatineau.

Anyone want to participate ina U-Pull it day? it's like 40.00 per person but we can strip all the Fieros in the lot and store the parts for other people for small fee. (to compensate for the 40.00)

cheers!
Eric
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2002, 08:52:26 am »

I have 2 cars in Carleton Place which are due to be crushed the end of the month or early September.  I have been told if I wanted anything then I better get in gear.  If a couple of guys want to come along we could do some 'partin' out'.
1 86 SE
1 84

I also have an 86 SE in my yard which the wife wants disappeared so it will be going too.  I still need to take the engine/cradle out on it.

I'm back from Nova Scotia about the 25th.

Gary
Boy-z
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2002, 09:00:28 am »

Hi Gary how is the weather down there . it is very hot here I hope you are enjoying yourself and say hi to all those East Coaster's for us.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2002, 08:12:00 pm »

Guys: Weather has been great here.  Around Port Hawkesbury it is about 30 degrees, but not humid and a nice breeze.  The locals are roasting, hehehe.

I've been cruising the yards, but haven't found anything really interesting.

If anyone happens to find one of those 80's Celicas with the fender flares, I'd like to know where it is.  I want the flares to make some molds from to close some of that fender gap.
Fiero4ever
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2002, 11:52:41 am »

As far as the junk yards around Ottawa go, there aren't many Fiero's in the lots and if there is by luck, there sure ain't very much left to it...

Eric talk to me about your idea on a PUll-it day!!!  
Can I pull stuff out of yours???  Just kidding.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: Junkyard List « previous next »
Jump to: