Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:30:03 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: Who Would Trade a Fiero For One Of These? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who Would Trade a Fiero For One Of These?  (Read 3045 times)
BootMachine
« on: September 16, 2003, 02:45:27 pm »

ha ha ha haha.....before you start kicking my ass again.....know that I find this car annoying even to look at...the guy should be shot for spending so much money building such a piece of crap and I wish I DIDNT drive a honda after seeing such a disgrace!

THIS.....is your rice my friends..not I!

WillEV
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 02:47:14 pm »

Looks more like a Dragcar than anything
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 03:03:52 pm »

ha ha ha haha.....before you start kicking my ass again.....know that I find this car annoying even to look at...the guy should be shot for spending so much money building such a piece of crap and I wish I DIDNT drive a honda after seeing such a disgrace!

THIS.....is your rice my friends..not I!

Looks like a poor soul who is ashamed of having a honda and wanted to make it look as tho he has a 350 under the hood.

How much power can you get out of 350 angry hampsters?
BootMachine
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 03:36:59 pm »

It looks like a train with one of those huge cattle plows on the front!
BootMachine
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 03:38:09 pm »

and I dont know what the hell that classic Hemi intake is doing on the hood...the intake is not even under there anyway!
BootMachine
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 03:41:37 pm »

"Looks like a poor soul who is ashamed of having a honda"

well....not ashamed...that civic is the best to cut apart and go all-motor! If that poor ass had of spent his money on an engine and some decent suspension he could have seen 12's with the stock frame.....still a civic though....
FieroDough
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 04:31:02 pm »

I got a picture of the same car, but a different angle. .
WillEV
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 05:01:33 pm »

LMFAO !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Pictures  |  Topic: Who Would Trade a Fiero For One Of These? « previous next »
Jump to: