Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:17:09 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Cruise to Kingston « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cruise to Kingston  (Read 4038 times)
Boy-z
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2003, 09:49:35 pm »

Gary I am leaving here at 09:00 am being in Kemptvillve by 09:30 from there we are heading to perth. so we at meeting there by 10:00/10:15 I will have my Godchild with me she is from st Lawerance College in Kingston she is coming in tommorrow by train for the weekend and I will bring her back with me so this is why I did not offer the other seat.I was not sure if she was coming. but this is the plan.
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2003, 06:32:06 am »

Thanks Karl!  No prob on the co-pilot spot.

This way I get to bring my toolbox and also don't have to look under all those  trucks. Cheesy

Anyone who has stuff to bring can stash it in my 'real' vehicle.
Boy-z
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2003, 10:04:28 am »

So Gary are you going to meet us in Perth
cowans
Fiero Know-it-all

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2003, 10:07:46 pm »

Hi Sandy I am Karl and I am Meeting Kevin in Kemptville at the Canadian tire at 09:30 Then we are going to meet nic in Perth have a coffe at timmy's and head for kingston weather permitting and I just checked the weather station and it sounds good for Sunday I am leaveving Barrhaven at around 09:00 so if you want we can hook up here or at kemptville. so this is the plan. .....are you in
Karl, thanks for responding. I could meet you in Kemptville but never having been to that town.... I assume that's off hiwy 43 towards Perth from the 416... I'll be there for 9:30 Sunday unless weather is the Shits! No, I don't own a cellphone, so I'll try to be early!
Sandy
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2003, 11:07:37 pm »

Hi Sandy. Kemptville is right off the 416 going west (right) on #43. How about we meet in the Stinson Gas station instead of the CTC, it is right across the street just after the round-about on the right. There is a Country Style so we can get a caffeine fix while we wait for Karl to arrive.  Let me know if you need any more info. CYA, Kevin
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2003, 07:32:40 am »

I'll try to link up in Perth, guys.  Roll Eyes
cowans
Fiero Know-it-all

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2003, 06:27:15 pm »

Hi Sandy. Kemptville is right off the 416 going west (right) on #43. How about we meet in the Stinson Gas station instead of the CTC, it is right across the street just after the round-about on the right. There is a Country Style so we can get a caffeine fix while we wait for Karl to arrive.  Let me know if you need any more info. CYA, Kevin
Ok, so now it's the Stinson gas station.... I'll try for 9:15am. I'm assuming if I leave Orleans around 8:30/45, I should be making it for 9:15/20.
see you guys there!
Sandy
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2003, 09:05:14 pm »

I'm still good to go!  I'll be at the Crappy Tire in Perth for 10am....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Cruise to Kingston « previous next »
Jump to: