Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:01:26 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Arrons Beast « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arrons Beast  (Read 2219 times)
Boy-z
« on: May 01, 2004, 11:15:56 pm »

Well I have to say I had a ride in the beast and lets just say I was tottally amazed at the power in that thing Iaws put back about 5 inches in the seat. the torque was just incredible. I can't wait for my next ride...... Arrons you have a sweet sleeper there my friend....thanks for the run.
Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 11:25:12 pm »

I'd like to second that. What a monster, that car brings new meaning to the word WHEEEEEE!!!! Thanks for the ride Aaron. Kevin
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2004, 12:32:53 am »

Holly Crap!!!! That's all I can say! I'd hate to be a showoff import driver when Aaron is in town.  Cool Oh yeah!
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2004, 01:23:25 am »

Giddy'up....great stuff, thanks for the ride Aaron!!!  Grin

Here are some pics from the night.  I'm not trying to make Eric the sole focus but...when you think of it...have you ever seen him smile this much after only having a ride in a Fiero?

Eric's first reaction.

The Official Team Villeneuve thumbs up.

Karl approved!

"Must get my motor in now..."
"Trade you for the Sunfire, the wife will understand."

Kevin approved, slightly shaken (and maybe stirred) by the looks.

Like kids in a candy store....or Princess Auto! Wink

FieroDough
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2004, 10:54:58 am »

I deffinatley approve!
FieroDough
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2004, 10:56:08 am »

it looks at home in there. Smiley
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2004, 08:29:01 am »

All that and I was still shifting at 5000 rpm...what will they think when I have the thing tuned well, and can let it go to the 6500 redline???  Or perhaps the 8500 rpm kit that may go in this winter???

Honestly the car pulls like crazy all the way up to 5th, it’s quite the ride.  I still have to learn how to drive the car because if I’m not careful the tires will brake loose in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (for now; running 215 Z's on the rear).  The car is just crazy fast now, and with the suspension upgrade I’m looking forward to some serious G’s in the corner this summer too.

Aaron

P.S. He did try to trade his Sunfire for my Fiero!  I don’t think so!

P.P.S. For someone that was concerned with the length of time it takes to load pic’s those are some huge resolutions.  Doesn’t matter to me, I have high speed, but...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 08:51:30 am by aaron88 » Logged

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
GoFast85
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2004, 09:45:22 am »

Looks like I missed lots at the meeting. Will have to get a closeup look at "the beast" next time.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Arrons Beast « previous next »
Jump to: