Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:38:39 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: WHAT A FIND! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHAT A FIND!  (Read 1510 times)
JAYGT
« on: April 12, 2004, 08:12:18 pm »

well i started my new job.  i am a driver for caa.  im driving around toronto 12 hours a day towing broken down cars.  i pict up a car the other day.  i look arcoss the street and i see a 86 fiero se red gt front rear bumpers.  i went back today to look at it.  it has leafs in the engine grills and has been sitting for at least 8 months from what i can tell. totaly stock.  rang the door bell nothin.  i go back and look under the front.  you could eat off the lower rad support and control arms.  crazy rust free.  look at the odometer.  56 000 k's.  what a car.  im goin to go back tomorow and try again.   never thought i would find a rust free car here in toronto.  

also have to call a guy that got towed last week by my friend.   black 88 fiero.  he didnt know if it was a gt or not.  broken ball joint messed up the rim as well.  he said it was an aluminum rim so im guessing it must be a v-6.

its only been a week and i have found two.  if i find others i will be posting them on here.
seeya
jay
JAYGT
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 07:49:18 pm »

well went by today and some lady opend the front door.  i askt her if she wanted to sell it and she said no thanks and closed the door.  im so sad.  cant be her car anyways.  so im out of luck.  heck the car has only been drivin 2500  k's  a year.  would be amazin.  oh well  it will sit there for another 20 years.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 10:50:33 am »

If you really want the car you're going to have to try harder than that.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
GoFast85
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 12:17:08 pm »

You try harder and they know that it is worth something and the price goes up
JAYGT
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 07:11:48 pm »

called the 88 black fiero guy. one with the blown ball joint.  left a message and he got back to me.  i wrote the number down wrong so i messed up.  left another message and hopefully he will get back to me.  might have a new fiero by this weekend.    still pissed about the low k red one.  i am going to try again one day when i see a diff car in the driveway.  try to catch her husband.
GoFast85
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 07:36:28 am »

Good plan by hitting up the other half. You know the old saying "don't succeed try, try, try again"  
JAYGT
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 05:15:35 pm »

just got off the phone with the 88 fiero guy.  its a FORMULA !  black with factory sun roof .  he just spent 1000 bucks on front suspension and steering.   128 000 k and had it since new.  wants 1000$ bucks for it.  i hope its not too rusty going to try to go see it this weekend.  will get pics up.  thing is he needs it for another month or soo untill he gets a new car. wish me luck!
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2004, 04:45:51 pm »

Luck

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: WHAT A FIND! « previous next »
Jump to: