Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:06:26 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Hmmmm 2003, now what? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hmmmm 2003, now what?  (Read 1349 times)
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« on: January 14, 2003, 09:20:07 pm »

Hope everyone had a good holiday season and Happy Belated New Years!!! Well Ottawa Fiero 2003 is here and to get a handle on where we want the club to go this year, I'd like to get together Sat Feb 15 at Local Heroes Kanata to throw around some idea's, catch up, point and Laugh at Steve for still not having his car running Roll Eyes. So far there are 3 key events already planned or in the works:

1. Fiero 20th Annivery in MI(July)
I need to start to get a better idea on the #'s coming from Ottawa to set up accomodations and the Trip sched as we are hooking up with folks from MTL and Tor.

2. Aylmer Auto Show(Aug)
We have our own section this year and hopefully even more cars.

3. GTA Auto Show(Sept)
Toronto's show, hopefully we can get a larger group to travel to the show this year

It'll be good to have a better grasp this summer as what else we want to do, whether it be more shows, regular meeting, Solo, tours or takle something we hav not thought of before.

So let me know if you will be attending on Feb 15 so I can make reservations,

Until then

Cheers

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 09:33:22 pm »

Sentinel......Sentinel?  Sounds familiar.  Grin

You wait til it's 30 frickin' below to come to life?

Good to hear from you again. 15 Feb is good for me for a gtg.  

You forgot one other meet.  The weekend of May 16-18 is Fieros at Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  Well, it's kitcars too, but the Fiero part is the best.  I missed last year and hope to be ready to go this year.  I believe Tinker is attending if possible.  Regularly over 100 Fieros, lots of the east coast PFF guys.

I will not be going to the 20th anniversary celebrations, though.
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2003, 11:14:56 am »

Well I do need to do something to keep warm here in the cave, keep getting my hibernation interupted,damn work.

I think I will try to make it to PA this year, never been, all depend on how busy May is for me., Play it by year for now.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2003, 12:14:04 pm »

I can't make it the 15th, going to  LAN  LPBA

www.lpbasylum.com

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
Sentinel
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2003, 01:12:07 pm »

Sounds cool, too bad I regulary get my ass handed to me in Warcraft 3, I should really stick to sports games.

Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2003, 12:10:27 am »

Hey Steve, great to hear from you. Had a concern about the get together. I will start to work weekends by Feb 15, if we could have it by Feb 1 at the latest I could make it, otherwise I end up paying out for a shift to get the night off. The next Saturday I would have off is March 15.
 I am planning for Carlisle, the trip is pretty direct and takes about ten hours as the bitty commitee (Mom and Granny) drives so it should take us young 'uns a bit less time. Accomodations are the only hang up now. I really can't afford a hotel so camping is an option either in a cabin or perhaps some generous soul would lend us a patch of ground to pitch a tent.
 Was talking to Karl and we think Michigan sounds pricey so we are not sure about it.
 Look foreward to seeing the gang next month. Did somebody say HOOTERS ?  
       Kevin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Hmmmm 2003, now what? « previous next »
Jump to: