Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:43:12 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Carlilse 2005 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Carlilse 2005  (Read 1269 times)
Slammed Fiero
« on: March 29, 2005, 10:42:06 am »

Who's going? I will be there with the Northstar , I see they have an autocross as well which I am going to enter.

Just waiting to get my computer back from Alan and I should be all set. The car is headed to DL motorsports for a full day of Dyno tuning on May 1st (It's nice to be friends with the owner) all goes well and I should have the direct port hooked up as well!

See you there.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:56:41 am »

Site:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/chrysler/index.asp

Directions:
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/getting_to_carlisle.asp

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 11:02:41 am »

The car is headed to DL motorsports for a full day of Dyno tuning on May 1st (It's nice to be friends with the owner) all goes well and I should have the direct port hooked up as well!

I'm still not convinced that this motor runs better on 91 octane fuel that Alan recommends.  It may run better on the 87 recommended by the manufacturer (that's what I suspect anyway).  But you may have to cut back the spark tables if you are going to try it.

Before I hit the dyno I'm going to do some tuning with the G-Meter I should soon have (if anything else could possibly go wrong with getting it...).

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
cowans
Fiero Know-it-all

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 11:43:59 am »

I've booked a room.... just waiting on the weather! I expect to drive down Thursday, return Sunday/Monday.
Sandy
GoFast88
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 01:08:17 pm »

That would be a good trip.
We will talk more at the monthly meeting.
Slammed Fiero
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2005, 01:38:19 pm »

I am gonna have Andrew @ DL Motorsports use the wideband 02  and tune the car properly. I want 2 different maps , one for N/a Performance and One for Nitrous. Alan said that 300 RWHP is easily attainable with someone who knows how to tune the car probperly, I did a wee bit of work last night got the sliders all setup for the Sparco seats , reworked the decklid hinges. Looks like between the Carbon fiber decklid and the Sparco seats I will be shaving off 60+ Lbs.

I will be leaving for Carlisle on Friday from Kingston.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Carlilse 2005 « previous next »
Jump to: