Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:49:36 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: This board needs more action « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This board needs more action  (Read 2418 times)
Shaun41178
« on: January 13, 2004, 08:34:23 pm »

God I see posts on the first page that are 3 weeks old.  Not good.

Need some more action around here.  I will try to help but "It takes a village" according to Hillary.

FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 09:15:43 pm »

Oh God, it's one of the Village People....I think maybe the cowboy.   Shocked

j/k  Shaun.  LOL, we can always use some technical help.  Also as we are mostly Canadian, we do appreciate sarcasm.  Grin
Gary
Shaun41178
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 11:58:42 pm »

I think I am more of the Indian thanks.  Thats "Native American" to you folks.

I dont' want to be confused with a real indian.  You know the ones that hate the Paki's.

Thanks

Shaun
GoFast85
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 07:35:23 am »

I am Native too. Born in Canada eh!
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 08:58:21 am »

God I see posts on the first page that are 3 weeks old.  Not good.

Shhhh, we're all hibernating.  You might wake someone up.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
FieroDough
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 09:30:39 am »

Well I'm getting busy with the Fiero again! Damn i missed her! Smiley

so you will see me begging for help all over the place soon! Cheesy

cheers!
Eric
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2004, 09:39:46 am »

Yeah I can't wait to start picking at (on?) mine again.

I've been putting off some work on the little network I have going in the house for...  close to a year now though, so that comes first.  Maybe by that time Mr. Arctic will have buggered off, and I'll have half a chance at heating the garage up beyond brass monkey temperatures.

FieroBUZZ
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2004, 11:52:35 am »

For those who don't know Shaun (I don't either).  He got booted from Pennock's forum quite a while ago.  I didn't really see the problem as I tend not to get too put out by people pointing out that I don't know wtf I'm doing.  But then again it's painfully obvious by my progress.  Roll Eyes

His posts were always pretty detailed and interesting.  As can be seen by the go juice reference in his sig, he likes the performance stuff.  I suspect his blunt approach upset some guys at PFF.  He calls them how he sees them.......

BTW Shaun, most of us a stumbling amateurs, so be gentle  Grin
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2004, 07:51:21 am »

Bah, nothing wrong with blunt.  I spend my week days working in a federal gov't office where everyone likes to pretend that they're a politician.  Getting a straight answer out of most people is like pulling teeth without the giggle gas.   Sad

Blunt & to the point is good!

Hmmm...  so is there a relationship between this Shaun and the moderate number of PFF signatures I've seen with "Save the Shaun" in them?

FieroBUZZ
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2004, 12:29:37 pm »

Hmmm...  so is there a relationship between this Shaun and the moderate number of PFF signatures I've seen with "Save the Shaun" in them?

B*I*N*G*O  Cool
Shaun41178
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2004, 08:11:12 pm »

Save the Shaun is an underground movement on the other forum.  I recommend that you all add it to your sigs.  Its good for your mind body and spirit.  Just feel the stress of everyday life roll off your shoulders once you add this to your sig.  

I will also email Ross Perot and have him paypal each member here $1 U.S if you add that to your sig over on the other forum.  Me and him are close.  Trust me he can afford it.  Thats like $1.40 CN!  Whats stopping you guys!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: This board needs more action « previous next »
Jump to: