Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:52:11 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Pennock's FF « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pennock's FF  (Read 1582 times)
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« on: May 04, 2005, 02:25:37 pm »

Well...Pennock's server got hacked again.  Personally I won't be surprised if he never puts the forum back up again.

Hackers suck!

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Slammed Fiero
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 03:11:54 pm »

I always use this forum and realfierotech.com  Pennocks got to be a bit much , and not becasue I was banned  Grin becasue I have been back on it for a while now.. I just found all the ""What if I..."" threads to really boring after a while. Too many talkers and not enough do-ers.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 04:48:10 pm »

I always use this forum and realfierotech.com

Never heard of it, and I don't seem to be able to get anything if I try it?

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Rob
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 05:36:46 pm »

worked fine for me....
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 09:22:53 am »

I always use this forum and realfierotech.com

Never heard of it, and I don't seem to be able to get anything if I try it?

It's nothing new, it's simply http://pennockssucks.saturnet.net/ trying to be "respectable."   Wink

A decent amount of good tech advice there coupled with lots of the sort of attitude which normally gets people banned on PFF via the ratings system.  Some people can handle it, some can't. 

I stop by there once in a while for a read, but can't bring myself to participate because a) I trust Howard Sacks about as far as I can toss a 70s Lincoln Town Car, and b) find the auto editing of things like "2.8" to "boat anchor", "PFF" to "fagland", etc. incredibly childish.

As for PFF, Cliff appears to have fixed the problem sometime overnight.  Unfortunately though it sounds as though he doesn't know how the hacker(s) gained the needed access to do the damage...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 11:21:26 am by dguy » Logged

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Slammed Fiero
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2005, 10:06:58 am »

The tech advice on realfierotech.com is really good , I find too many threads about mindless BS on Pennocks , claims of people building cars you never see...a certian group of people thinkt hey are right becasue of a ratings bar , not being able to say what you want to say. This forum and realfierotech feel much more conmfortable , I don't worry about being banned and the intelligence level seems to be higher..no one worries about stepping on other peoples feet and getting a bad rating for disagreeing.

just my 2 cents.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Pennock's FF « previous next »
Jump to: