Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:00:25 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: ATT'N: Rob in Belleville!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATT'N: Rob in Belleville!!  (Read 994 times)
fiero308
« on: August 04, 2003, 02:45:21 pm »

hi Rob; wonder if you could do a favour pls; there is an annual dirt track race that is held in Belleville (motorcycles-at the fair grounds) and I am not sure if the closing of the fair grounds means there is no race or what. Do you think you could ask around a bit to see if there is one; if it is rescheduled or whatever?Huh?  Appreciate it. The B'ville official website leaves a lot to be desired in terms of tourist attractions and I can't find ANYthing on the 'net..... Undecided  It was the same last yr; had to find out by word of mouth but it is GREAT racing (those guys and kids are NUTS!!!)

Again, thanks in advance for anything you can find out!!!  Cool
Rob
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 03:20:40 pm »

I will try to find out.. it is probley around the Fair time maybe.... which is on the labour day weekend.. I think.. I will look into it for you.

Later;
Rob
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 03:26:33 pm »

Its happening August 9th, for more information call;

613-968-3266

Sorry That pretty close!

Later;
2ML67
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 05:30:04 pm »

Darn thats just about 15 minutes up the road for me now, might just have to check it out.
OH yea I'm back moving almost complete. Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: ATT'N: Rob in Belleville!! « previous next »
Jump to: