Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:05:46 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: 63 MEMEBERS « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 63 MEMEBERS  (Read 1309 times)
fiero1
Moving UP!

dark-rider

« on: May 26, 2003, 01:03:55 pm »

Grin Grin ;D63 MEMBERS WOW!!! DOES THIS MEAN OUR CLUB  ACTUALLY HAVE A FLEET OF 63 FIERO'S  TO CRIUSE AROUND Cool Cool Cool
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 06:06:33 pm »

no...not really.  Since the board is listen under search engines now (Welll, has been for a while now)  Just go to yahoo and type in Ottawa Fiero and you will  see how many results you get.  But people can sign up very easily.  So I would say that actually only 30 of them are around this area...and only well... Aprox 20 are active.....

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 08:38:33 am »

Grin Grin ;D63 MEMBERS WOW!!! DOES THIS MEAN OUR CLUB  ACTUALLY HAVE A FLEET OF 63 FIERO'S  TO CRIUSE AROUND Cool Cool Cool

Given the number of works in progress that I know of by the active members, I'd have to say no.   Wink

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Fieroflyer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 11:01:08 am »

I guess you have to be a long distance member to be able to have the mods and swaps done in time for summer driving. Summer is for driving rest of year is for building. With that said lets get the rest of the fleet on the road, I am coming up for June meeting any body needing anything let me know by then and I will see what I can do to help. Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: 63 MEMEBERS « previous next »
Jump to: