Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:18:45 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB: Brake flex lines « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB: Brake flex lines  (Read 1457 times)
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« on: September 24, 2004, 09:36:38 pm »

Don't even get me started on why RUBBER flex lines, I'll rant and rant till the cows come home!  Angry  I guess that was sort of a rant, anyways.

Anyone have some good used 84-87 brake flex lines?  Could use all 4 but I'll settle for the fronts and maybe drivers rear.... Grin  Actually the drivers front is pretty much locked so just that one alone would be good too, can't be that picky eh!  If this would be another car, I'd get new ones but, I have still to figure out if this car is worth investing those lines into it.

Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 09:54:19 pm »

I think I may have a set for you Nick and one was only ten days old before it was taken out of service. Kevin
steveo
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 02:56:02 pm »

if you do not want to spend the cash on the new proper lines check out some of the junk yards you may find some that are on cars that  have been replaced by someothe owner before the car died. p.s. do not use rubber hose and drill it out and clamp it with a hose clamp. not a good idea Huh
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 05:57:30 pm »

I have two in unknown condition; I'll bring 'em along tomorrow if you like.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2004, 09:02:29 pm »

THANKS KEVIN!!!  Cheesy
Kevin hooked me up, so I'll try those and see how they work.....if they still drag I'm willing to try another set before I start replacing hard line.  Don, I'll keep in mind that you have a set, thanks.

Kevin
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 09:31:12 pm »

Anytime Nick. I got that bleeder out no problem. Kevin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB: Brake flex lines « previous next »
Jump to: