Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:06:46 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB: Headlight actuator relay « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTB: Headlight actuator relay  (Read 1746 times)
RGBaker
« on: August 20, 2004, 10:47:46 am »

For an 86 (same as 84-85) the one that mounts to the bucket, not the one that mounts to the fender.  Big thanks to tach_abrader for the motor -- works like a charm.  Now I've got to face up to an erratic relay.  Swapping the relay side to side confirms that the relay is the culprit here -- anyone got a spare?

They are the same, side to side, so all the original cars have two plus the one I don't need, the one on the fender.  I'd be happy to pick it up if you're in the Ottawa area.

Cheers,
Geoff
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 12:27:40 pm »

Might be able to oblige after our latest parts car arrives, which is theoretically this weekend.  Stay tuned...

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
RGBaker
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 09:53:03 pm »

Great!  Let me know if/when the parts car arrives.

Cheers,
GB
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2004, 11:30:37 am »

Got one for ya.

If you're in the west end, you can pick it up just outside of Carleton Place today.

If you're closer to downtown, we could set something up during the week and I can catch you on my way home from work.

Let me know...

RGBaker
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2004, 01:25:49 pm »

Terrific!  I'm in the Market, and though a drive to CP would be good another day, today I'm committed elsewhere.  I have a lot of flexibility during the week -- especially during the day -- so anywhere between here & there will be fine.  PM me with a contact number & time and I'll seek you out.

Cheers,
GB
tach_abrader
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 07:42:00 pm »

Big thanks to tach_abrader for the motor -- works like a charm. 

Glad to hear it Geoff.  Now I've just gotta motivate myself to replace my bad motor... heh

Brad
RGBaker
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 07:33:13 am »

Success!  Left and right headlights, just as designed.

Thanks to tach_abrader & Don Guy for the parts.  Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do for you ...

Cheers,
GB
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2004, 08:23:05 am »

Sweet!  Glad I could help out.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: WTB: Headlight actuator relay « previous next »
Jump to: