Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:42:27 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: The Blue Thingy - Another Dan Swap « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Blue Thingy - Another Dan Swap  (Read 1163 times)
MacPhail
« on: June 08, 2006, 10:55:51 am »

I've been asked for a report.  So here it is.

Dan put at 3800 Series II SC in my '84 Fiero, and all is good.  Very, very good.  Smiley

1.  The poly mounts have eliminated the bump steer I was experiencing.  What a difference that makes!

2.  Sound:  It puts a big bleep-eating grin on my face!  Dan thinks it may be a bit quieter compared to swaps using a Camero exhaust.   Sounds nice and meaty. 

3.  Power:  Plenty for me.  I don't experience anything out of the normal happening when passing on the highway.   

4.  Looks:  Love the tips I picked out and the gold bumper looks fine for now.  If someone in a Honda thinks I'm driving a wreck and wants to try and race...well...they're in for a surprise, right?   Azn

Dan has the fan hooked up to the ignition for the time being.  After a couple of weeks, he'll come take a look and make sure everything is the way it is supposed to be. 

I'm surprised how much heat she throws off!  Wow!  I can feel it on the back window!

The Fiero was fun before (before I blew it up), but man, I could never go back to a stock motor...even a GT's stock six!

If anybody has questions, just ask!

Cheers, Derek
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: The Blue Thingy - Another Dan Swap « previous next »
Jump to: