Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 01:35:04 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Where to take car? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where to take car?  (Read 1068 times)
Andrew
« on: February 03, 2003, 01:22:06 pm »

hey guys,
I have an oil leak that is spraying on my spark plugs. Is there a cheap, realiable place  to take my baby to?
Rebel
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2003, 09:48:15 pm »

Cheap that a good one

i do no of a garage the is fair in very personal  my wife office as 18 girls there they all use this station in they all love there sevice there honest in fair my wife use them several times  they where very good

there on the corner of woodroffe in baseline there just west of woodroffe francis sevice center

i also beleve the have loner cars
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 09:49:42 pm by Rebel » Logged
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 10:49:37 am »

I am not familiar with the 4 cyls.  Can you tell where the leak is from?  If it is the gasket for the valve cover, it's an easy fix that anyone could do.  I would use a rubber gasket rather than cork.  I think the valve cover sometimes gets bent or whatever starting the leak.

If you can't see where it is, you can get a dye at the parts store.  put it in and it will pinpoint the leak source.

Don't panic till it's proven serious. ( Spraying does sound like a big leak)
Gary
Andrew
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 11:42:19 am »

Got my little problem fixed today. Only had to go to 3 different garages to find one that would work on a fiero (wusses).   It was the gasket from the valve cover, got them to put in a rubber one. So all's good in fiero land for now.    Cool
Cheers and see y'all at Local heroes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Where to take car? « previous next »
Jump to: