Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:04:56 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: 85 4 cyl/auto bits FS « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 85 4 cyl/auto bits FS  (Read 1309 times)
FieroBUZZ
« on: March 29, 2004, 01:09:10 pm »

Okay, I seem to be junking it.  I'll sell or trade anything off it you need.  Fairly well 'enjoyed' be previous owners. See post in mods.

Duke runs and has a new cyl head according to the guy I got it from.  Until the leaves and crap caught fire, it started right up and  it did idle nice.  

Slipping auto tranny but I have an 88 auto tranny from Brian's car ready to go.

You'll have to ask about anything else.

Nick...I'll get a 1/4 off and see what the frame rails are like.
GoFast85
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 01:13:52 pm »

You are not going to drop in the tranny and hay a working car??
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 01:28:06 pm »

Nah! There are so many other bits that need attention, I don't have the time and energy.
fiero308
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 02:43:02 pm »

Gary:
if the car is going to go totally for bits, then I would like to get some frame sections out of the back; (not the cradle) I am trying to make up a jig for my .......new suspension...... Roll Eyes  ....

This will mean the car will be no more good, so you decide if the frame is worth saving or not first.
THANK YOU SIR
pls let me know asap?Huh
If so I will be out with my saw..... Tongue
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 02:49:00 pm »

Sorry guys, pulled the rear fender liner out and the back half of the frame rail is not there.  Well it was till I pushed on it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: 85 4 cyl/auto bits FS « previous next »
Jump to: