Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:53:10 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: ATTENTION FIEROBUZZ « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATTENTION FIEROBUZZ  (Read 1640 times)
Boy-z
« on: July 28, 2003, 02:48:04 pm »

Gary awhile back you had some leather seats for sale now I thought the Eric was getting them but I just want to make sure that you did sell them and if Not p.m. me also I was hoping that they are tan color if they still exsist.
fiero308
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 04:03:25 pm »

hey Karl
let me know what happens and colour etc.
g
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 04:08:06 pm »

Down boys!  They are gray and fabric...not leather.

I now have a small tear in my driver's bolster so may need to use them.  I wanted a set of speaker seats, but I guess Marcel is keeping the ones he got with the 85.

The covers are in a bin in my garage, I sure hope the meeses haven't eaten them up.
fiero308
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 04:18:24 pm »

(chomping at bit itching to spend money) Gary I am planning on putting different seats in my car at some point. Mine are gray speaker seats and in reasonable condition (as I recall).  I sure haven't worn them out........  Undecided  If you ever come into the big city you could have a look at them and we could discuss and I say that because that is not an item I have had on the 'front' burner but it is in the list of things to do.

fyi
« Last Edit: July 28, 2003, 04:18:57 pm by fiero308 » Logged
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 06:45:12 pm »

Graeme, I'll see if I can find them and what kind of shape they are in after the winter rodent fest.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: ATTENTION FIEROBUZZ « previous next »
Jump to: