Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:29:44 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Whacky West Coast « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Whacky West Coast  (Read 1118 times)
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« on: September 21, 2006, 11:12:28 am »

Ok what's up with the west coast of North America?  Is it simply too much "B.C. bud" getting passed around, or ... ?

First the gov't of BC says "hey there tobacco industry, we think you should start opening your cheque books in compensation for all the people who damaged themselves by using your products."

Now we have the state of California calling "the big three" plus three import car manufacturers to the carpet because they provided products which allow people to spew greenhouse gasses all over the place.   (link)

Is anyone who has ever hit their thumb with a hammer interested in joining me with the filing a class action suit against Stanley Tools?  I bet we could make millions!   Roll Eyes

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 12:57:39 am »

I know what you mean, but the courts will set them straight.

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Whacky West Coast « previous next »
Jump to: