Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:12:11 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Anyone work in the WebPlan building on Palladium? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone work in the WebPlan building on Palladium?  (Read 1449 times)
BootMachine
« on: September 18, 2003, 02:30:24 pm »

There is a maroon/dar red Fiero that parks outside the building here. I work at Intelligent Photonics Control right above web plan!

The Fiero is a V6, quad exhaust (duals with double pipes), tinted windows, honey comb rims!

Seen going south on the highway after work!
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2003, 09:53:53 pm »

I've seen that one other there as well, I don't think they are a member, just saw a White GT at the Frisbey's in Kanata, see a pile in the last week, kinda lights the fire to get going again, and I was talking to a customer of mine who has one in storage, professionally rebuilt V6 with almost no KM's on it.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
BootMachine
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 03:12:14 pm »

I want to try out a V6 Fiero...They look cool! I raced one in my prelude before and it KILLED me off the line...I THINK I was catching up but I ran outta road!

I bet they can pull sweet burnouts!
A.K.A
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2003, 07:55:45 pm »

Do we have like cards to give out??
Sentinel
Returns to active lurker status
Ottawa Fiero Member
MASTER FIERO

Wrapped in Horsepower, Driving into Fury......

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2003, 02:27:00 pm »

The first year I had a pile, but unfortuneately I wasn't involved with the club as much this year with Dad being sick, there is a printable flyer, and I think it was downloadable from the site(hmm reminds me way overdue for an update) Over the winter I'll get that kind of stuff in order and get the ole propaganda out to everone.

We drive so fast , it seems as though , we take into the sky, the Fiero Machines in Harmony , Hear the Engines Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Off Topic  |  Other  |  Topic: Anyone work in the WebPlan building on Palladium? « previous next »
Jump to: