Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:36:29 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 85 gt new engine and more « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 85 gt new engine and more  (Read 1207 times)
timmy
« on: October 21, 2003, 11:13:27 am »

I am selling my 85 gt.  I am located in detroit, Michigan.   Fresh rebuild on the motor, lots of performance goodies, trans rebuilt, new clutch, all new suspension,  all new brakes, all new hydraulic lines,  new rear swaybar,  aftermarket kenwood cd player, new 4x10's.  This car has had a ton done to it.  It justs need the final tuning that I don't know how to do and don't have the money to do.  Tons of reciepts for the car.   any questions or for pictures e-mail me at, mrhowdydutyman@juno.com.  any reasonable offer considered,  asking for 4500 us.  There is probalby 2 times that in parts alone let alone the labor.  Make an offer!!
timmy
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 11:17:13 am »

I forgot to mention that it has power locks, power windows, supose to have a/c but ther is no compressor on the engine,  it is red and it has a 4 speed
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 85 gt new engine and more « previous next »
Jump to: