Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:50:16 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: More stuff « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: More stuff  (Read 2736 times)
2ML67
« on: March 29, 2010, 02:02:43 pm »

Cleaning out some more parts, I have two rear aero bumpers in decent shape and one front that needs work as well as two radiators one is from an 84 auto and not sure on the other but both are good with no leaks.
I also have some poly parts left over from by upgrading, I have a spare set of front sway bar bushings and a spare set of the poly end links both still in the packages and a hle bunch of the poly dust boots for the ball joints and tie rods that I did not use because all those parts were replaced with new ones that came with new dust boots.
May have a set of the GT style or SE style seats the ones with the leather stripe across the midle of the upper seat, they are grey and in good shape as well as a spare set of door pads with the pockets and a bunch of other parts. Dan
2ML67
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 04:21:03 pm »

Also if any one is looking for another front sway bar to put on the rear I have two that I do not need as I went with after market heavy duty sway bars front and rear this time and I have one set of back lit gauges left from an 87 SE with the 120 mph speedo and the aux gauge pod. Dan
2ML67
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 07:49:46 pm »

Almost forgot I also have a 2001 Northstar throttle body that would be a nice upgrade for any 3800SC builders looking for a larger throttle body. Dan
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 08:08:27 pm »

P.M. coming about the throttle body...

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
falcon_ca
Fiero Know-it-all

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 07:06:30 am »

Pictures of the seats?

"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."
Restoration Formula
4.9 Ongoing project
87GT
Fiero Owner

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 08:11:10 pm »

Dan,

I'm out of the country until April 10th or so, but am interested in a front sway bar for the rear of my '87.  If I read your post right you also have poly bushings and the links (new) for it too, right?  Do you also have the metal saddle clamps to attach the sway bar to the cradle?

I'll PM you when I get back to see if they are still available and for a price.

Gord
2ML67
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 06:02:17 pm »

Also still have the fully functional 5 speed Isuzu tranny from an 88 that got a 3800SC swap and the 87 GT 5 Speed Getrag that could use a new throw out bearing sleeve but other then that is also fully functional.
Had a deal going on these in the fall but never heard back so they are once again available and still in my way. Dan
2ML67
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 02:58:08 pm »

Ok I climbed through the rafters today, I have one Aero front bumpwer that is useable but needs paint badly, two rear Aero bumpers one is red and in good shape the other was gold and painted very poorly black but is in good physical condition. All three are with the grooved moldings not the round stuff.
Also found the Kameo kit or what ever they called it rear bumper for the 84 style bumpers still in good shape, it is the single exhaust out let one.
I also have a complete set of the aero style inner wheel wells and a few of the Aero side pieces for the bottom of the doors etc but no Aero rocker panels.
Also still have one Nissan 240 SX dash still up there it is a dark blue colour and a set of Mustang lower rear side pieces that I was going to modify for notchie sail panels but never did get around to it.
Also have one front Aero bumper lower piece that was cut off to bolt to the bottom upside down for the lowered look that will no longer be able to clear on mine.
I will be coming to the GTG on the 10th and bringing my van with the trailer behind it so if you need any thing contact me before that. Dan
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 03:01:10 pm by 2ML67 » Logged
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 08:43:18 pm »

Any chance that you have a 86/7 duke front engine mount that's usable?  The only one I had just peed it's juice all over the floor. Roll Eyes

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
2ML67
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 10:16:03 am »

Didn't know mounts could pee but I would suggest you train them better.
No 4 cyl parts as I toss them as I get them.
I know you can still buy engine and tranny mounts for the Fiero new at Napa and they are not that expensive. Dan
2ML67
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 10:21:02 am »

Almost forgot I found two sets of the Sunbird GT turbo hood vents and two of the turbo tachs from the same cars. Dan
2ML67
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 07:18:29 pm »

I really need to clean things out more often, found an almost new mint shape Fiero V6 4 speed clutch and almost forgot about the F body 3800 manual flywheel I bought before I found one already machined for my 3800SC manual tranny swap.
I have a buyer for the Getrag but the Isuzu is still available if any one is interested let me know and I will bring it along with the other stuff. Dan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Parts  |  Topic: More stuff « previous next »
Jump to: