Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:38:50 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 85 gt « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 85 gt  (Read 4305 times)
heheheha
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2003, 03:47:44 pm »

Hey
IF you do decide to store it till spring then sell it....You have a buyer Smiley I'll give $1,500 for it without clutch, or that plus the price of clutch and installation. Have been hunting out a GT for cheap...

Do you have a pic?
steveo
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2003, 07:52:12 pm »

hahahaha   thanks for asking about the g t but offers are starting to come in we are getting close to letting this baby go. people must be getting in the shopping mood. if you were to give me half the money up front we may look a that if it is not sold before long. thanks steveo Grin Grin Grin Grin
heheheha
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2003, 05:44:06 am »

Neva mind, then....only have a few hundred in which to spend right now....
steveo
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2003, 06:33:51 am »

g.t. 85 is still not sold yet some offers but no cash yet. would consider bringing the car home for the right money
steveo
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2004, 06:31:27 pm »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::)ok guys the car must be sold (85gt) my son has just brought another toy home 1990 s 15 4x4 to play with. my wife thinks that he is just helping a friend with it if he does not get it out of here soon i think i will be for sale. like father like son p.s. any good rust free boxes up your way for this project, it is a short box thanks
Slammed Fiero
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2004, 09:36:49 pm »

So is the car even driveable?? where in Toronto are you , I am in oakville and wouldn't mind seeing it.

JM
steveo
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2004, 08:03:20 pm »

the car will run but it needs a clutch. we live in thorold  right next to st catharines. if you read the posts above you should get the info about the car.  my son has it on the gta fiero site. if you need anything else on it you can e mail him thanks it must go
Slammed Fiero
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2004, 01:54:20 pm »

You said you have invested a lot into the car in the last year , can you give me a run down of what? Im not trying to waste your time. Also , colour options?

Thanks!

If your available sunday I may come out to see it if thas ok?
steveo
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2004, 08:11:45 pm »

slammed fiero the car is red  it is in my backyard in about a foot of snow right now. on the gta site you can e mail my son and he will tell you all about it, if you would like to see it after talking to my son l can did it out put the battery charger on to get it charged up and you can come down anytime next weekend  do remember his papa will not let him lose on this car  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Slammed Fiero
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2004, 10:23:16 pm »

slammed fiero the car is red  it is in my backyard in about a foot of snow right now. on the gta site you can e mail my son and he will tell you all about it, if you would like to see it after talking to my son l can did it out put the battery charger on to get it charged up and you can come down anytime next weekend  do remember his papa will not let him lose on this car  Smiley Smiley Smiley

His email doesn't work , i tried it earlier today twice. Im going to look at all the usual places for rust see  how it runs. It seems as though earlier int he thread you question wether it's the tranny or the clutch. IF the car is clean and fairly sound I will make an offer. I won't waste your time , I sell cars for a living and Hate when people make rediclous offers on cars...theres no point in insulting anyone.

if you could have him email me some specs ont eh car and what was done that would be great

morley_m@yahoo.com

thanks

JM
steveo
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2004, 07:01:23 am »

well people the gt is gone. my soon was o k with the price. mom is happy also the next project is a 90 s15 4x4 we are looking for parts. number one is a good short box and a 20 gallon fuel tank complete thanks steveo
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 85 gt « previous next »
Jump to: