Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:02:27 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Need some help Saturday... « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Need some help Saturday...  (Read 1544 times)
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« on: August 01, 2002, 11:19:31 am »

Hey All!  I need to fix a couple of annoying issues on my Fiero, but my apartment complex does not allow any maintenance/repairs on site.  I got in a fair bit of trouble last time I tried.  If anyone has some extra space in their driveway that I could use during the day Saturday, It would be greatly appreciated.  All I need to do is adjust the drivers door position and trouble shoot my cruise control.  Hopefully it won't take too long, and if anyone wants to lend a hand, I won't turn it away!  Thanks in advance.

tyler...

tyler...
FieroDough
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2002, 10:27:25 am »

You are welcome here! Smiley  My garage is packed full from the tranny conversion, but the driveway is availlable. Smiley

Eric
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2002, 12:26:22 pm »

Thanks Eric!  What's your address?

tyler...
34FieroGT
Ottawa Fiero Member
Fiero Know-it-all

This, is my BOOMSTICK!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 03:23:10 pm »

Thanks for the use of your driveway Eric!  That perfectly positioned tree kept the sun off my back and made the work that much easier.  I got the door aligned about half way, which is much better than it was before.  And the cruise now works!  The whole problem was the clutch switch.  The sad part is that I've had the car since '96, and that was the only problem keeping the cruise from working.  Thanks again!

tyler...
FieroDough
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2002, 10:55:37 am »

no prob! Smiley  anytime. Smiley  now when my garage is clean, it will be even easyer. Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Need some help Saturday... « previous next »
Jump to: