Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:37:45 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1985 Coupe For Sale « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1985 Coupe For Sale  (Read 4713 times)
NoFiero
« on: August 26, 2003, 09:43:10 pm »

Here are the details:

1985 Coupe
4 cyl
5 speed
110,700 KM
new water pump
new battery

Previous owner had the clutch, engine and tranny mounts, throttle cable rear seal and axle seals along with the tranny replaced at the 82,000KM mark (I have the receipt it was $1771.00 CDN job)
Also he said the master cylinder is new and it looks that way to me

I recently purchased this car and have decided not to keep it. The engine starts and runs (needs the O ring on the distributor replaced)

The front cross member seems solid, the floor and inner rocker panels seem solid (floor pan drain plugs are soft but can be purchased from GM) the cradle seems solid too. The front frame rails also appear solid. The lower rear frame rails are rusty but should be able to be cleaned up. The strut towers of what I can see/feel of them seem solid. The upper frame rails are rusted out (holes) usual rust around battery tray.

The car is red with brown interior. Body has been repainted (not too bad). Small crack in drivers fender. Interior is fair (baggy headliner, ripped drivers seat). E brake is frozen, lights don't go up/down.

I just purchased the water pump and battery plus some misc stuff. I need to recoupe most of what I have into this car.  Would make a great parts car or even a restoration project. AS IS!!

Car is located in Kingston, Ontario

Email Jamespete@hotmail.com for pics

Any reasonable offers will be considered.  
A.K.A
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 10:54:02 pm »

do you have an asking price??
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2003, 03:01:58 pm »

$400 cash.

let me know.
NoFiero
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 07:58:34 am »

Email sent to both of you!

NoFiero
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2003, 05:23:34 pm »

I had a couple people ask so here is a shot of the interior
WillEV
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2003, 05:28:50 pm »

So how much are you looking at letting it go for?
A.K.A
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2003, 06:22:47 pm »

$400 cash.

let me know.
Grin
NoFiero
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2003, 05:45:29 pm »

Just wanted to let people know I still have the car for sale.  Should I try the autotrader???

I prefer to use email when dealing with offers. Not trying to play people against each other just saves some Forum bandwidth

Thanks
FieroDough
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2003, 06:01:30 pm »

Just wanted to let people know I still have the car for sale.  Should I try the autotrader???

I prefer to use email when dealing with offers. Not trying to play people against each other just saves some Forum bandwidth

Thanks

my offer is still there, can you send me a pm as my home e-mail is all messed.. Sad

WillEV
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2003, 06:34:39 pm »

how much do you want James?
Gizmo
FORUM MASTER
Moving UP!

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2003, 08:01:14 pm »

You have email!  Grin
A.K.A
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2003, 09:31:36 am »

400 cash
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 09:32:51 am by A.K.A » Logged
WillEV
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2003, 10:14:28 am »

400 cash

No no he was offered $400 cash
A.K.A
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2003, 12:47:48 pm »

o i c
thanx!
NoFiero
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2003, 11:10:22 am »

Just to clarify, I have had 2 offers on the car at about the same price $400.00. I would like to get a bit more than that. Also I have tried to represent the car as honest as possible, it needs work IF you were going to try to restore it. I am very picky when it comes to cars, my daily drivers are bought new and sold after 5 years. Outside of that the only other car stuff I have been involved with over the years is helping with frame-off restorations of 50's show cars. So maybe I'm more critical on it than I should be, I've seen pictures of ones in worse shape on the web going for about the same amount but in US $$. Anyways, I may end up removing the body and restoring this from the frame up if someone else isn't interested in it.

Thanks again to all those that have expressed interest. I am looking forward to meeting you all at one of the car shows, especially if you end up meeting the GTA people here in Kingston if it happens.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1985 Coupe For Sale « previous next »
Jump to: