Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:43:13 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1985 White Fiero « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1985 White Fiero  (Read 1284 times)
kytten
« on: May 15, 2003, 11:55:36 am »

I have a 1985 Fiero that I got through my divorce.  This used to be my car.  I'm not interested in keeping the car and I'm not exactly sure what to do with it.  Perhaps there is someone out there that would want to have a fixer-up sports car. Probably ideal for a father/son.  I'm in Louisville, Kentucky and I've taken a few pictures of the car.

1985 Pontiac Fiero
Sun Roof
Tinted Windows
Wing on the Back

It does run, engine is fine. It needs a battery -- and the only trouble I ever had with it was the alternator.  The driver's side door needs to be re-adjusted.  It's never been wrecked, the body is in fine shape.  It has a clear title.

kyntuckykytten@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 11:57:52 am by kytten » Logged
FieroBUZZ
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 12:11:23 pm »

We are probably a bit far flung to buy your car.

If you have not already done so, I would post it in the mall section of the forum at www.fiero.nl  There are always folks there on the hunt for a car.  It's a very active forum and you should be able to sell quickly.

One warning, we're a miserly bunch and probably will want a real bargain.

Gary
FieroDough
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 12:32:52 pm »

$200.00 CDN and you pay shipping.  Grin
bloodfiero
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 11:34:56 pm »

to whoever is selling this car
is it still for sale?HuhHuhHuh im interested
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1985 White Fiero « previous next »
Jump to: