Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:20:16 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1985 2m6 AND 1984 Indy For Sale « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1985 2m6 AND 1984 Indy For Sale  (Read 1012 times)
FieroAlex
« on: April 17, 2005, 04:18:59 pm »

1)
1985 Fiero 2M6
Silver, Standard 4 Speed, Sunroof, power windows

Rear Koni ajustable shocks, Front KYB Gas-Ajust shocks, Seat belt Harness 5 point, Supertrapp Muffler, Engine Rebuild and modified 40 000Km ago, Tranny rebuilt 15k Ago, Centerforce clutch, K&N Air Filter, Front and Rear BIG swaybar Kit, Front and Rear pads, discs and calipers changed 5k ago, Rad and hoses replaced in 03, New front end links, MSD Ignition module.rev limiter, MSD Plug Wires... lots of other parts I can't remember.

I bought the car in 2002 .. I've driven about 10K with it since I bought it. I am selling because I have dropped my project. This car was built and used for Solo 2 racing. I bought this from my friend who retired from solo 2 racing in 02. His fiero project started back in 95.

The last time I drove the car (early 04) It was working really well and the only thing that needed attention was the front right shock and controle arm bushings. I had the car checked out and they were due to be replaced. The Alternator belt is also due. Interior is very dirty and body needs attention. Car is solid elsewhere.

I tried starting the car today for the first time since fall and it wouldn't crank. Batterie is in great shape, starter seems frosen and a few taps with a hammer would do the trick.

I've dropped my project for another and I need the room in my back yard.

$1700 obo

514-369-6077 Alex (in Montreal, Quebec)
bastien_ja@hotmail.com

2) 1984 Fiero Indy Pace Car

Parts car only! No title.. well I have the title signed by the owner but I never got it transfered to my name.

Engine is shot, many parts missing ... All AERO KIT IS INCLUDED!! If you wanna make yours look like a GT or a late SE this is what you need. Front and Rear Aero Bumpers and both ground effects, rear Spoiler. The whole Indy fiero Interior is included .. White and Red Leather (cracked) seats, Red carpets (great shape), white interior parts, most body panels in good shape (door panels, decklid, 1/4 panels, notchback clip etc).. Many good parts still on the car (4speed Tranny with 4.10 gear ratio).. must be towed away. 1 of only 666 standard tranny Indy Pace Car Fiero's ever made.

$500 firm

514-369-6077 Alex (In Montreal, Quebec)
bastien_ja@hotmail.com

$2000 for both cars. I just want them out, I dont have space and I have moved on to new projects. I hope someone can enjoy these cars for what they truly are. I have some photo's available but not many because I dont have a camera so I must rely on a few photos taken a couple years ago.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 09:44:51 pm by FieroAlex » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  Buy/Sell/Trade  |  Sell your Car  |  Topic: 1985 2m6 AND 1984 Indy For Sale « previous next »
Jump to: