Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 06:50:47 am
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: Lamborghini-Batmobile Fiero?! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lamborghini-Batmobile Fiero?!  (Read 3688 times)
MacPhail
« on: August 22, 2006, 07:50:04 pm »

eBay Link.

Vehicle Description 

You will find many kit cars on ebay. Each one built to replicate or imitate 355's or Diablo's. This is not the case here. This car has taken on its own life. It began life as a GT Fiero V6 (Very Fast). The first owner took the reins to produce a Lamborghini Countach. He sold it to another man with many Countach kits; he ultimately got bored with it. Crossing race car ruggedness with low sweeping Lamborghini lines this car has evolved into what you see here. Hand crafted out of aluminum with a custom triplex windscreen. Over the years it has attracted a lot of interesting looks as 1 of a kind.

If you want to do something different I would build off of current trends. If you look at the latest Batmobile driven by Christian Bale then you will see the same rugged hard metal look of this kit. Paint this car flat black, tint the windows and add a few triangular aluminum panels and you have yourself the 1st Batmobile replica of this generation. Wild, razor edged, and rugged.

The car has been sitting for a while in a nice garage. It may have engine trouble so I will throw in another Fiero with the deal. I guess that's 2 cars for 1 price! Anyways I think it has potential so if you have the time, make something cool out of this thing.

Grin

(edited by SPAHS, Silly People Against Horizontal Scrolling)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 11:08:58 am by dguy » Logged
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:56:42 pm »

OMG  That's hawt!!!!!!   Cheesy

Well, he had me 'till It began life as a GT Fiero V6 (Very Fast).

Just the type of thing to rid my mind of thoughts of that JAH-LAPP-ENNO!!!!!!!!!!  No Shit! I'm tempted...

Not that thing, but the Jalapeno  (or my rendition of the idea)  Afro
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 09:05:08 pm by not buzz till its done » Logged
MacPhail
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 09:37:28 pm »

Gary.

You scare me.    Tongue

Cheers, Derek
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 02:46:04 am »

ugly mofo of a car.

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 11:13:58 am »

Shocked

And that ladies & gentlemen, is what happens when you let a Meccano enthusiast modify a car.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
lercs
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 07:52:42 pm »

and im the new owner Shocked

mainly cause it comes with a 2nd fiero
MacPhail
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2006, 10:21:08 pm »

and im the new owner Shocked

mainly cause it comes with a 2nd fiero

NO WAY!   Cheesy

Are you serious?!?!?!?!

Cheers, Derek
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 11:18:47 pm »

lol.. you did buy it.. crazy..

http://offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=270021535339

Highest bidder!

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
MacPhail
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2006, 11:34:09 pm »

WOW!!!!!!!!    Shocked

So.  How are you getting down there and bringing back the Lambo-Bato-Fiero?!   Cheesy

Sounds like a Club Trip in a van/suv.

Cheers, Derek
lercs
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2006, 01:10:41 am »

i didnt think about it, because i saw it said it ships to canada only.. didnt really look at the location..

meh its only money right?
MacPhail
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2006, 09:20:36 am »

They may give you a hard time at the border.  If they insist it is a "kit car", you might not get it across.

Cheers, Derek
dguy
Global Moderator
OFC Post-a-holic

Got vacuum. Want boost.

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2006, 09:43:42 am »

lercs if you haven't done it (importing a vehicle from the USA) before, I would suggest reading the literature that both Transport Canada and the Registry of Imported Vehicles has available online, or calling them.

Word-of-mouth says that if you jump through all the hoops ahead of time, getting the cars across the border will be relatively painless.

If OTOH you just "show up" on Hill Island with the cars in tow, you can expect to have a loooooong day.

1984: Track car project.
1985 SE: Dead 2.8, stalled L67 swap.
MacPhail
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 10:15:30 am »

http://www.riv.ca/

Since it is more than 15 years old, bringing a kit car across the border is admissable.

Cheers, Derek
MacPhail
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 10:17:54 am »

it said it ships to canada only.. didnt really look at the location..

7+ hour road trip from Kingston.  Wink

Cheers, Derek
lercs
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 12:06:38 pm »

lercs if you haven't done it (importing a vehicle from the USA) before, I would suggest reading the literature that both Transport Canada and the Registry of Imported Vehicles has available online, or calling them.

Word-of-mouth says that if you jump through all the hoops ahead of time, getting the cars across the border will be relatively painless.

If OTOH you just "show up" on Hill Island with the cars in tow, you can expect to have a loooooong day.

yes i know all about that.. they need the info two days in advance
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  Mods  |  Topic: Lamborghini-Batmobile Fiero?! « previous next »
Jump to: