Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:53:43 pm
Home Help Search Login Register

Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wives Can Be Soooooooo Cruel! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wives Can Be Soooooooo Cruel!  (Read 1304 times)
FieroBUZZ
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

« on: November 23, 2006, 05:42:37 pm »

I've been hunting for an inexpensive S1 3800 and tranny for the dustbuster van in my yard. 

Mrs Buzz comes home and says she was talking to one of the girls at work.  Turns out the Buick her Father-in-law gave them was rusting out.  So she sold it off for $100. 92 3800 with less than 80,000 Km's.   Embarrassed
MacPhail
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 05:48:05 pm »

Maybe she's just teasing you, and in reality, it will be out in the front yard Christmas morning.   Afro

And then again...maybe not.  lol

Cheers, Derek
JetJumper
Jetjumper
FORUM MASTER
MASTER FIERO

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 07:29:35 pm »

Did you get the 3800 in the fiero yet?  Shocked

-----------------------
JetTech
www.jetjumper.ca
-----------------------
2ML67
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 07:55:06 pm »

Fortunately for me my wife just keeps quiet and lets me do what ever I want, why you ask well its because she knows that I will do it any ways so there is no sense in nagging me about it. It might also be that I usually don't do bad things and I always put my kids first and when it comes to cars she usually knows where to find me, out in the garage making lots of noise pretending that I actually know what I am doing. That and the work I do more than covers the cost of my Fiero habbit. Plus since I started keeping bandaids in my tool box she very seldom notices if I hurt myself. Dan
aaron88
Ottawa Fiero Member
OFC Post-a-holic

Kempvision

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 09:49:55 pm »

Plus since I started keeping bandaids in my tool box she very seldom notices if I hurt myself. Dan

Mine are in my wallet!

Aaron

Your only limitations are set from within, by a lack of vision.  But to have vision alone leaves the process idle.  Ergo, without action your thoughts are worthless.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Ottawa Fiero Club Forum  |  General  |  General Chat  |  Topic: Wives Can Be Soooooooo Cruel! « previous next »
Jump to: